lag issues

ive had my netduma for almost a year and i still cant figure out why im lagging, can anyone help me?

my download is 100 and upload is 20. i tried the optimal settings guide but nothing seems to work.

i dont know how to screen shot and post it but im am getting my full speeds.

i have my ps4 enabled on geofilter with strict mode enabled.

3000 km with 30ms.

my cc settings is 70 on both upload and download, no hypertraffic.

i have upnp enabled with no port forwarding rules.

ipv6 disabled in both lan and wan.

miscellaneous:

allow auto feed back

enable upnp portforwarding

enable cookies

and turbo mode ticked.

cloud settings: 

bleeding edge ticked

enable auto cloud ticked.

It could be a lot of things, your settings, your setup, the line itself.

If you'd like to screenshot your settings then we can have a look and see if everything is set up right.

We'll also need to know what your setup is, equipment, etc.

But the first thing I'd do would be to connect your laptop direct to your modem and test your line. If it's an all-in-one ISP hub you need to disable the wifi completely and disconnect any other ethernet cables so that nobody can influence the test.

I'd recommend testing your line with Ping Plotter because it's easy to read and it's free, then post the screenshot up in here.

Ping something big and stable, and relatively 'near' to you, for about 30 mins. I ping twitter.com

That will show us the general health of your line. If your line isn't healthy, and has an issue that needs resolving, then it doesn't matter what settings you change.

• Netduma Staff

ive had my netduma for almost a year and i still cant figure out why im lagging, can anyone help me?

my download is 100 and upload is 20. i tried the optimal settings guide but nothing seems to work.

Hi, welcome to the forum! The advice above is great so I'd recommend giving it a go. It would also be useful to know your issue in a bit more depth - are you getting your full speeds? What are the results of an Internet Diagnostics test? Do you have an open NAT on your console?