Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hello im new netduma community.

need help setting up my duma

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

mrMARK808

mrMARK808

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Local time: 03:52 PM

my isp is Cable     modem   arris6183  ill have 200down and 20upload   is someone can help me ill much appreciated, ill play call of duty a lot.     i want my setup like isp modem+NETDUMA.ty.

iAmMoDBoX

iAmMoDBoX

argument-jedi-mindshitter

• Moderators
  • 2,994 posts
  • Local time: 09:52 PM

my isp is Cable     modem   arris6183  ill have 200down and 20upload   is someone can help me ill much appreciated, ill play call of duty a lot.     i want my setup like isp modem+NETDUMA.ty.

What problem are you having?

Posted Image

Posted Image

mrMARK808

mrMARK808

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
When I add my PS4 on netduma it's nameless device how can I fix that tnx.

Buster

Buster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Local time: 02:52 AM

When I add my PS4 on netduma it's nameless device how can I fix that tnx

Go to Device  Manager click on "edit" at the top of the page

Find the IP of your PS4 and just rename it by typing the corresponding box to the left of it. It will save automatically 

Attached File  duma device manager.png   206.7KB   0 downloads

http://support.netdu...-device-manager

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,682 posts

When I add my PS4 on netduma it's nameless device how can I fix that tnx.

Hi, welcome to the forum! The advice above is great so I'd re-iterate the above. Please let us know if you have any more questions :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

mrMARK808

mrMARK808

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

tnx a lot it helps me now :)  duma is really good product i dont have lag on cod and my KD went up thanks again.

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,682 posts

tnx a lot it helps me now :)  duma is really good product i dont have lag on cod and my KD went up thanks again.

That's great to hear :D good stuff. Please let us know if you have any more questions about the Netduma, we're happy to help.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

MonkeyxStrength

MonkeyxStrength

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

hello there i have xbox one and ive already config my netduma router, now im having trouble opening my nat type any suggestions please

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,592 posts

hello there i have xbox one and ive already config my netduma router, now im having trouble opening my nat type any suggestions please

Hey there, please could you make a new topic for your issue. However, this should help with your issue: http://support.netdu...-i-open-my-nat-

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users