Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Netduma Destiny 2 optimal settings

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

AD513

AD513

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 08:41 PM
Played all night with geo on and these set and happy to report things are going great. Thanks for the update

Chive972

Chive972

Member of Globality / Destiny 2 Competitive

• Moderators
  • 2,135 posts
  • Local time: 01:41 AM
  • LocationFrance
It seems that you won't get booted if there is a lots of players around your country like europe or US.

“Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.” - Abraham LINCOLN

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....-gYUSg2hakzgb1g

Destiny Clan: http://destinytracke...98071/globality

Destiny Tracker: http://destinytracke...iew/ps/Chive972

Facebook Clan: https://www.facebook...lobalityOsiris/

thewilloxdiaz

thewilloxdiaz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Local time: 07:41 PM

It seems that you won't get booted if there is a lots of players around your country like europe or US.

I'm still getting booted from every game. I'm getting error beaver again and again. I'm using your config and the new cloud updates and still. I'm like 2000 km in the geo-filter and the game still try to conect to people from the US. This is really frustrating.

thewilloxdiaz

thewilloxdiaz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Played all night with geo on and these set and happy to report things are going great. Thanks for the update

wish I could say the same

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,772 posts
  • Local time: 12:41 AM

Sadly i cant, i get kicked again and again and again for error Beaver.

ID: d9361ae5d378cbd0    Distance: 4433km

Okay just keep providing IDs as you come across them.

yes padlock and the bott lol 

ID: 8334642fd1225358

ID: 02348f5ad1a15358    Distance: 2477km

ID: e5362ffad384cdd2

here is  more 

Great, thank you.

Great to hear that :)

Hopefully means I've got all the servers for those regions now, just need to get the rest and will be sorted.

I'm still getting booted from every game. I'm getting error beaver again and again. I'm using your config and the new cloud updates and still. I'm like 2000 km in the geo-filter and the game still try to conect to people from the US. This is really frustrating.

wish I could say the same

Please keep providing any IDs as you come across them and I'll add them as soon as I can. It's P2P mostly so should be able to get some games within your radius.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

thewilloxdiaz

thewilloxdiaz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Okay just keep providing IDs as you come across them.

Great, thank you.

Great to hear that :)

Hopefully means I've got all the servers for those regions now, just need to get the rest and will be sorted.

Please keep providing any IDs as you come across them and I'll add them as soon as I can. It's P2P mostly so should be able to get some games within your radius.

Yes, it should but i dont know why always prioritizing US players. Theres a lot of Destiny 2 players in my area. 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,772 posts

Yes, it should but i dont know why always prioritizing US players. Theres a lot of Destiny 2 players in my area. 

Try with strict mode on instead of off, does that help?

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

World Clock

NorthernFreezer

NorthernFreezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Local time: 05:41 PM

Keep getting booted from Destiny with settings on.  

Whitelist 

Game Server 

Map 

Bleeding Edge and Auto Cloud disabled. 

Not sure what's going on. 

ttu_red

ttu_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Local time: 06:41 PM

6636b27dd305ccd1

c736e2add3665358

4334723dd1e25358 

ID: d9361ae5d378cbd0

ID: dd36b07bd37ccdd2

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,772 posts

Keep getting booted from Destiny with settings on.  

Whitelist 

Game Server 

Map 

Bleeding Edge and Auto Cloud disabled. 

Not sure what's going on. 

They won't have applied immediately, try again now and see if you're still getting booted.

6636b27dd305ccd1

c736e2add3665358

4334723dd1e25358 

ID: d9361ae5d378cbd0

ID: dd36b07bd37ccdd2

Great thank you!

Technical support:

World Clock

NorthernFreezer

NorthernFreezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

I have had the settings active since Tuesday now.  

If I'm in a fire team with my friends heading to the tower it boots me I would say 50% of the time and then I have to join my own tower.  

Last night when playing was playing on a 3 man team with 1 blueberry against a 4 man team.  Was kicked 2 times trying to join 3rd time got into the game but kicked someone on the other team out as I came in.  Just some things to be aware of.  I wouldn't trust the Duma when playing Competitive playlist or Trials as you are unable to rejoin once you are kicked from the fire team.  Just needs some fine tuning at this point, the game is only 4 weeks old so there is still lots of data we can collect.  I will post any locks that show up when I'm playing.  

Kush

Kush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 04:41 PM

Will this work for peer 2 peer trials like it did for destiny 1? where if 2 people with dumas put the geo filter in the same spot they will always connect to each other. Can some one please let me know I have lots of friends with dumas and have found no answer!

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,772 posts

I have had the settings active since Tuesday now.  

If I'm in a fire team with my friends heading to the tower it boots me I would say 50% of the time and then I have to join my own tower.  

Last night when playing was playing on a 3 man team with 1 blueberry against a 4 man team.  Was kicked 2 times trying to join 3rd time got into the game but kicked someone on the other team out as I came in.  Just some things to be aware of.  I wouldn't trust the Duma when playing Competitive playlist or Trials as you are unable to rejoin once you are kicked from the fire team.  Just needs some fine tuning at this point, the game is only 4 weeks old so there is still lots of data we can collect.  I will post any locks that show up when I'm playing.  

Yes please do let me know any IDs!

Will this work for peer 2 peer trials like it did for destiny 1? where if 2 people with dumas put the geo filter in the same spot they will always connect to each other. Can some one please let me know I have lots of friends with dumas and have found no answer!

Hey, welcome to the forum! In theory yes but I don't know, easiest way is to give it a go!

Technical support:

World Clock

wintercabin

wintercabin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Local time: 06:41 PM
  • LocationUS- Kansas

So I have been using the cloud update settings listed on this thread.  I have never been booted from a single game.  Although I really haven't noticed a difference using it with Geo filter off.   With it on, does peer ping need to be on?  Does auto ping host need to be on as well??   What is a good ping assist to have on??

NorthernFreezer

NorthernFreezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

So I have played most of the night been kicked well spawning into games with a Rabbit Error about 5 times was able to rejoin after my team spawns in.  

Here are the ID that are showing up Locked when I'm trying to connect.

ID: 0a36be89d3a9ccd1
ID: d434a873d1738b90

R3M!X

R3M!X

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

@Netduma Fraser  Is ther a reeeason why I don't see anyone on my geo? Like nothing at all, just an empty map.

N4nsOXc.jpg

thewilloxdiaz

thewilloxdiaz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Try with strict mode on instead of off, does that help?

I'm getting kicked with strict on. I'm resting with strict on only in my area and still trying to prioritize US players.

frustrated

frustrated

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Locationuk
Well, my Geo is off and always off, and id have to say I'm getting kicked about three times in a gaming session, id say 2 hours. Contacting destiny servers and I've also compared this with other players, again I think it's the game/ Destiny issues .
So not so sure it's cloud settings, that's a issue or purely the good ole Destiny itself.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,772 posts

So I have been using the cloud update settings listed on this thread.  I have never been booted from a single game.  Although I really haven't noticed a difference using it with Geo filter off.   With it on, does peer ping need to be on?  Does auto ping host need to be on as well??   What is a good ping assist to have on??

Peer ping should be on, you can leave auto ping off. Ping assist should be left at 0 for Destiny.

So I have played most of the night been kicked well spawning into games with a Rabbit Error about 5 times was able to rejoin after my team spawns in.  

Here are the ID that are showing up Locked when I'm trying to connect.

ID: 0a36be89d3a9ccd1
ID: d434a873d1738b90

Great thank you, I'll add it to the list.

@Netduma Fraser  Is ther a reeeason why I don't see anyone on my geo? Like nothing at all, just an empty map.

Take a look at: http://support.netdu...the-geo-filter-

I'm getting kicked with strict on. I'm resting with strict on only in my area and still trying to prioritize US players.

You will get kicked more often with strict on but if you get a game the connection should be much better.

Well, my Geo is off and always off, and id have to say I'm getting kicked about three times in a gaming session, id say 2 hours. Contacting destiny servers and I've also compared this with other players, again I think it's the game/ Destiny issues .
So not so sure it's cloud settings, that's a issue or purely the good ole Destiny itself.

Okay interesting, good to know its not just the Duma!

Technical support:

World Clock

thewilloxdiaz

thewilloxdiaz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Peer ping should be on, you can leave auto ping off. Ping assist should be left at 0 for Destiny.

Great thank you, I'll add it to the list.

Take a look at: http://support.netdu...the-geo-filter-

You will get kicked more often with strict on but if you get a game the connection should be much better.

Okay interesting, good to know its not just the Duma!

As i said before, as soon as i found a game im getting kicked because error beaver while im testing Strict ON as you suggested. Why is prioritizing US players? The game is still trying to conect to US.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users