Netduma Destiny 2 optimal settings

Hi i use netduma for year now and i happy,love that thing.But with Destiny 2 when i use strict mode or sometime geo filter i have error and im kick from the game.I see you advice to not use strict mode,but without that im conect with ppl from USA loads of times and im life in UK.

How i can get benefits of using Netduma with Destiny 2?Have loads of lags to thats why i want play with ppl from UK maybe europe but not USA.Can you give me tips step by step cuz im realy "noob" with all that settings with netduma.

I have UPnp enabled,no ports forwording rules.

Cloud settings:

Enable auto cloud: on

Bleeding edge cloud: on

Whitelist: 39

Game Servers :36

Map:28

Hyper traffic also on for my ps4.

Did that is correct or maybe need change something?

And how to stop be matchmaking from ppl with so high ping?

Sorry if i write in wrong topic im first time start new topic.

Thank you for your help.

• Netduma Staff

Hi i use netduma for year now and i happy,love that thing.But with Destiny 2 when i use strict mode or sometime geo filter i have error and im kick from the game.I see you advice to not use strict mode,but without that im conect with ppl from USA loads of times and im life in UK.

How i can get benefits of using Netduma with Destiny 2?Have loads of lags to thats why i want play with ppl from UK maybe europe but not USA.Can you give me tips step by step cuz im realy "noob" with all that settings with netduma.

Cloud settings:

Hyper traffic also on for my ps4.

Did that is correct or maybe need change something?

And how to stop be matchmaking from ppl with so high ping?

Sorry if i write in wrong topic im first time start new topic.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Ninja Rabbit, welcome to the forum! The settings you've stated seem fine, though we're still testing Destiny 2 and working on a cloud update. I would recommend disabling the Geo-filter if you're getting kicked a lot; with Strict Mode on, you will be getting kicked due to Destiny 2 using dedicated servers as well as P2P.

That being said, many of the circles you will see should be other players - the Geo-filter blocks hosts, not the players connecting to those hosts. With strict mode off, distance at 1000km and ping assist at 50ms, what ping do you get to the game? Do you get kicked at all?

Yes when i play alone with geo filter is ok but when i play trials im kick from the game often even having set geo filter to 2000km.Dont use stric mode and ping set to 0.

Only way im play is when i dont use geo filter but that make me bad conection from USA ppl sometimes.So that settings are ok?

Cloud settings:

Some one post auto cloud and bleeding edges should be off

Im realy bad with all that stuff so im be happy if any one try give me best setting i can get on this moment to play Destiny and not be conected to host so far away from me

• Netduma Staff

Yes when i play alone with geo filter is ok but when i play trials im kick from the game often even having set geo filter to 2000km.Dont use stric mode and ping set to 0.

Only way im play is when i dont use geo filter but that make me bad conection from USA ppl sometimes.So that settings are ok?

Cloud settings:

Some one post auto cloud and bleeding edges should be off

Im realy bad with all that stuff so im be happy if any one try give me best setting i can get on this moment to play Destiny and not be conected to host so far away from me

Your settings are correct; it's unfortunate that you're being kicked, though next week we hope to release a new cloud version with many more Destiny 2 servers. This should hopefully allow you to properly utilise the Geo-filter and not get connected so far away.

I would recommend playing with it disabled if you're getting kicked a lot. I know that it's not ideal, but until we release a new cloud update there's no way to prevent you bring kicked.

• Netduma Staff
Hey all - there's a new Destiny 2 cloud update out! You may have to apply twice for it to apply correctly.

Whitelist 40

Gameserver 37

Map 28

Let us know how you get on.

Hey all - there's a new Destiny 2 cloud update out! You may have to apply twice for it to apply correctly.

Whitelist 40

Gameserver 37

Map 28

Let us know how you get on.

Been having connection issues last night, got qualed fault after changing to these settings however i have the geolocation disabled so not sure if the cloud still works with the geolocation disabled??

• Administrators

Can we play now with geofilter ON with Jack's cloud settings he just provide?

Yes you should be able to.

Bumping this thread.  I am plugging my Duma back in now that things with D2 have calmed down a little.  Is this Cloud update already implemented? Or do I need to do something specific? 

You need to apply the specific cloud settings that Jack posted. Untick auto & bleeding edge cloud then select the numbers manually and apply.

Been having connection issues last night, got qualed fault after changing to these settings however i have the geolocation disabled so not sure if the cloud still works with the geolocation disabled??

If you have the Geo-filter disabled then the cloud won't impact your connection in any way.

anyone know why im getting great speeds but on destiny 2 my connection bar is half way always i have all the right ports open and my nat is open.

It's based on ping. Did you have peer ping enabled to see?

Do we need:

Enable auto cloud: on Bleeding edge cloud: on

?

No, untick both and apply.

As Will says.

These were still looked 

ID: 063627f2d3a5cdd2

ID: 7036a06bd30fcdd2

ID: 8936945fd3285055

ID: 5536c893d3f4cbd0

ID: 8d3609d4d32ccdd2 

ID: e5362ffad384cdd2

Great thanks I'll make sure they're in the next. Did these cause you booting?

You need to apply the specific cloud settings that Jack posted. Untick auto & bleeding edge cloud then select the numbers manually and apply.

If you have the Geo-filter disabled then the cloud won't impact your connection in any way.

As Will says.

Sadly i cant, i get kicked again and again and again for error Beaver.

As Will says.

ID: d9361ae5d378cbd0    Distance: 4433km

As Will says.

yes padlock and the bott lol 

ID: 8334642fd1225358

ID: 02348f5ad1a15358    Distance: 2477km

ID: e5362ffad384cdd2

here is  more 

It seems that you won't get booted if there is a lots of players around your country like europe or US.

I'm still getting booted from every game. I'm getting error beaver again and again. I'm using your config and the new cloud updates and still. I'm like 2000 km in the geo-filter and the game still try to conect to people from the US. This is really frustrating.

• Administrators

Sadly i cant, i get kicked again and again and again for error Beaver.

ID: d9361ae5d378cbd0    Distance: 4433km

Okay just keep providing IDs as you come across them.

yes padlock and the bott lol 

ID: 8334642fd1225358

ID: 02348f5ad1a15358    Distance: 2477km

ID: e5362ffad384cdd2

here is  more 

Great, thank you.

Played all night with geo on and these set and happy to report things are going great. Thanks for the update

Great to hear that :)

It seems that you won't get booted if there is a lots of players around your country like europe or US.

Hopefully means I've got all the servers for those regions now, just need to get the rest and will be sorted.

I'm still getting booted from every game. I'm getting error beaver again and again. I'm using your config and the new cloud updates and still. I'm like 2000 km in the geo-filter and the game still try to conect to people from the US. This is really frustrating.

wish I could say the same

Please keep providing any IDs as you come across them and I'll add them as soon as I can. It's P2P mostly so should be able to get some games within your radius.