Roommates Xbox causing moderate NAT type on my PS4

I'm sorry if this is was already posted - I tried to find anything on this but could not. I port forwarded the netduma thru my router/modem and now have my ps4, my roommates ps4, and other roomates ps4 and xbox all connected. Everything is good when the xbox is off but whenever he turns it on for some reason it bumps my ps4 off the 3074 port and has something called toredo take over it. Do i need to port forward the xbox as well? This is frustrating because one of the main reasons i bought this router is because his stupid xbox was doing this with our last router, I would set everything up and it worked fine(open nat type) but the next day i would have to redo everything because of his f'ing xbox..Thank you and otherwise i love the router and everything it does!

edit: i figured it out! just had to port forward the new port as well and it seems to be working with both on at the same time..Thanks guys awesome product I have already recommended it to friends..not sure how to delete this post:/

• Netduma Staff

I'm sorry if this is was already posted - I tried to find anything on this but could not. I port forwarded the netduma thru my router/modem and now have my ps4, my roommates ps4, and other roomates ps4 and xbox all connected. Everything is good when the xbox is off but whenever he turns it on for some reason it bumps my ps4 off the 3074 port and has something called toredo take over it. Do i need to port forward the xbox as well? This is frustrating because one of the main reasons i bought this router is because his stupid xbox was doing this with our last router, I would set everything up and it worked fine(open nat type) but the next day i would have to redo everything because of his f'ing xbox..Thank you and otherwise i love the router and everything it does!

edit: i figured it out! just had to port forward the new port as well and it seems to be working with both on at the same time..Thanks guys awesome product I have already recommended it to friends..not sure how to delete this post:/

Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you figured that out and got it all working - port forwarding would be among the first suggestions in this case.

I'll lock this thread for you (and delete the second thread you've opened on this topic) but feel free to make another should you have any more issues :)