Having last second doubts about purchasing this.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need for hesitation on buying an R1. It's a no brainer! Once you get this badboy set up correctly with the help of the NetDuma gang & this community you'll wonder why you ever hesitated. It doesn't make you a gaming god but what it does do is lower the rage o'meter & raises the enjoyment o'meter :D

Oh never mind I just watched Driftor's video and he has the same dot location as me, it must just be a default feature for players in the U.S.

Im liking my netduma so far, but Im still getting not optimal pings. My first lobby was a 65 ms. And this one is a 45. I must be doing something wrong.

• Netduma Staff

Hey guys, any idea why the center dot on my geofilter is showing my home is in the mid us when my home is actually on the west coast?

You can move your home location by pressing the home icon at the top of the GeoFilter and then clicking where you live :)

If your having an issues can you start a new thread with this information. Thanks. 

• Administrators

Hey Zomb, glad you got your router. If you need help with lag please post info requested in the thread that Crossy posted.

Also I highly suggest working your way through this guide: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netduma

Archived