Disable netdumas FW

Hello there

Is there a way to "make netuma stupid"? I mean, that the router is just acting as a router.

=> I've a FTTH - Gateway. When I attach my console directly to the FTTH gateway I've some problems. Seems the FTTH can't handle traffic in such a "mode". So I would like to use the netuma (for testing) as a router only. So no firewall or anything. Just routing all to my PS4. Kind of setting my PS4 into a DMZ on netduma.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you and with kind regards

Hello there

Is there a way to "make netuma stupid"? I mean, that the router is just acting as a router.

=> I've a FTTH - Gateway. When I attach my console directly to the FTTH gateway I've some problems. Seems the FTTH can't handle traffic in such a "mode". So I would like to use the netuma (for testing) as a router only. So no firewall or anything. Just routing all to my PS4. Kind of setting my PS4 into a DMZ on netduma.

No way to DMZ a console on Netduma just yet until dumaos MAYBE, I believe the firewall is set in place in the coding, so it's not best to have a firewall disabled from all download traffic from the modem to enter the netduma that could be destructive, like remote control, from outside source, not sure how that works though don't quote me on that.  

Hello there

in past post comments they said they may put a DMZ feature in DumaOS down the road, if they haven't already, not sure.

Hi Boldshoter, thank you for your answer. So add me to the "desperately" waiting for the new OS then as well :-)

Kind regards

Marc

welcome well I'm not a beta tester, Moderator, or admin, so I'm not apart of the Dumaos testing at all, waiting patiently like everyone else. :)