quick question about players on Geo Filter

was curious at howcome the geo filter never displays the correct amount of players in the lobby? like in destiny it only shows about 60% of players in lobby

in cod about 70-80%

and in uncharted about 90%

sometimes it only shows about 30% of players in lobby on uncharted or destiny (peer 2 peer)

When the geo filter is enabled if you are not the host then it will only show the players within your geo filter radius, the ones who are outside of your radius but who are still connected to the host will initially be displayed as a orange caution triangle but will then fade giving the impression its blocking them which it is not. If you are the host though you should pretty much see all the people who are connected to you, most of the time. I have asked this to be addressed in Duma OS as we should be able to know where everyone your playing with is from. A lot of people dont fully understand how the geo filter works. Hope this is helpful.

When the geo filter is enabled if you are not the host then it will only show the players within your geo filter radius, the ones who are outside of your radius but who are still connected to the host will initially be displayed as a orange caution triangle but will then fade giving the impression its blocking them which it is not. If you are the host though you should pretty much see all the people who are connected to you, most of the time. I have asked this to be addressed in Duma OS as we should be able to know where everyone your playing with is from. A lot of people dont fully understand how the geo filter works. Hope this is helpful.

i never see any orange triangles.. especially for destiny/uncharted or cod. the only time i ever see them is when trying to que on Halo 5.