Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Internet Speed Issues

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SwiftCookie

SwiftCookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Local time: 05:56 AM
  • LocationAdelaide

Hey!

Been using my Netduma for probably over a year now with no issues at all, but I just checked my internet speeds through the Duma (Wired) and they're incredibly capped for no apparent reason. I haven't changed anything in settings from when I last tested a couple days ago. I usually get about 60Mbps down and 30Mbps up on the Duma. Currently through the Duma I'm only getting about 8.8Mbps down and 1.2Mbps up. I tested my connection over ethernet to the main modem/router and the speeds are fine. 

I've never ran into this problem before, I tried doing a factory reset on the Duma but to no avail :/

Any ideas??

Cheers!

SwiftCookie

SwiftCookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Local time: 05:56 AM
  • LocationAdelaide

All good! I did some more troubleshooting and it turned out to be my computers mobo haha. Cleared the CMOS and it's working fine again. Thank god I'm building a new rig tomorrow :D

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

If you're arguing with me, you're already wrong.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,553 posts
  • Local time: 04:26 PM

Cleared the CMOS and it's working fine again.

Never heard of such a fix before

If you would like a faster reply, please quote me so I am notified.

Zennon

Zennon

Forum Legend

• Administrators
  • 6,302 posts
  • Local time: 09:26 PM
  • LocationUK

Never heard of such a fix before

Yeah the mobo's cmos holds the time, drive boot order, fan speeds, over-clock voltages etc not the LAN drivers.

I have had the slow down a few times and a reboot from misc settings has fixed it for me.

Glad it has been resolved :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users