Profiles, Misc, Geo pages not loading.

ILikeDuma

After factory reset these pages not loading. Tried to turn it off for overnight and updated Firmware still not loading. Any DevOps can help remotely and talk via Discord app?

After factory reset these pages not loading. Tried to turn it off for overnight and updated Firmware still not loading. Any DevOps can help remotely and talk via Discord app?

post-19842-0-55350700-1505093849_thumb.png

It seems like up and running What i did?- I downloaded firmware and unchecked PReserve Settings and Check update. Then performed Firmware fresh and i was on .6g version and after refreshing firmware my UI looks slightly different in Congestion control. Not sure why. Anyhow awayting new Firmware soon as the current one gives me troubles. It wont load sometimes profiles says error and post it on netduma forum to discuss. HOpe this helps to next fellow who may have issues.

hi, well i had the same problem too. what i did was, that restarted the netduma and everything was fine since then. there must be a problem with the software of netduma, when i move the sliders in the congestion control e.g. 70/70 and go back to the geo filter and right back to the CC, it shows me something else. but it doesnt happen everytime. just rarely but still an issue though

• Netduma Staff

It seems like up and running What i did?- I downloaded firmware and unchecked PReserve Settings and Check update. Then performed Firmware fresh and i was on .6g version and after refreshing firmware my UI looks slightly different in Congestion control. Not sure why. Anyhow awayting new Firmware soon as the current one gives me troubles. It wont load sometimes profiles says error and post it on netduma forum to discuss. HOpe this helps to next fellow who may have issues.

Rebooting should hopefully fix that issue, but nonetheless make sure you're using Chrome or Firefox and use the default Netduma theme. Also ensure cookies are enabled in settings > Miscellaneous.

hi, well i had the same problem too. what i did was, that restarted the netduma and everything was fine since then. there must be a problem with the software of netduma, when i move the sliders in the congestion control e.g. 70/70 and go back to the geo filter and right back to the CC, it shows me something else. but it doesnt happen everytime. just rarely but still an issue though

I believe that's a known (quite annoying) bug that's been lurking around for some time. DumaOS is entering a new testing phase, we're working as fast as we can. We wish we could just patch out all the bugs on the current firmware you guys are using, but unfortunately every patch introduces more bugs (the case with most software).

DumaOS will be built for upgrading efficiently and with much more stability, meaning we should be able to get rid of lesser bugs in a faster time :)

Rebooting should hopefully fix that issue, but nonetheless make sure you're using Chrome or Firefox and use the default Netduma theme. Also ensure cookies are enabled in settings > Miscellaneous.

I believe that's a known (quite annoying) bug that's been lurking around for some time. DumaOS is entering a new testing phase, we're working as fast as we can. We wish we could just patch out all the bugs on the current firmware you guys are using, but unfortunately every patch introduces more bugs (the case with most software).

DumaOS will be built for upgrading efficiently and with much more stability, meaning we should be able to get rid of lesser bugs in a faster time :)

im glad to here that. cant wait to see the dumaos :). i know its a lotta work for you guys but keep up the good work ;)

• Netduma Staff

im glad to here that. cant wait to see the dumaos :). i know its a lotta work for you guys but keep up the good work ;)

Thanks Joe, we really appreciate the patience of everyone watching out for DumaOS. We're giving it all we've got, really hope you all enjoy it.