Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ps4 party chat nat issues

ps4 party chat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • Local time: 08:26 PM
  • LocationNear Manchester

Hi.

Suddenly and for no reason I cannot join anyone in a psn party chat when using the netduma. I have tried using another router with the exact same config as the netduma and it works fine either by using upnp or by port forwarding, but no matter what I do with the duma I cannot use party chat due to nat issues. However it works fine over wifi (but gaming over wifi is not an option).

I have an open nat type in the game but this is a party chat issue and it is really starting to piss me off.

Yes, I have done the standard reboot and reset of the netduma.

BIG__DOG

BIG__DOG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  • LocationNear Manchester

scrub this post, found an older post in support pages! It happens when geo filter is enabled! doh!!!!!!

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,581 posts

scrub this post, found an older post in support pages! It happens when geo filter is enabled! doh!!!!!!

No worries Big Dog, haha. I'll lock this thread; let us know if you have any more issues :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ps4, party chat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users