Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problems after using res bottom on router

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Deviousfive

Deviousfive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 09:27 PM
Hi i e only had my netduma r1 for a couple of days and I think it's great however my bat setting switched from open to moderate I tried using the res button to see if it would change back. The nat problem has been solved however the router is now acting up geo filter seems to turn on and off I get kicked out of games if I restart the router I find settings enabled that weren't before the restart. Can u please help !!! Perhaps remotely reinstalling the os?
Thanks

ColonicBoom

ColonicBoom

mum said i'm special

• Moderators
  • 2,600 posts
  • Local time: 08:27 PM
  • LocationLondon, UK

Hi i e only had my netduma r1 for a couple of days and I think it's great however my bat setting switched from open to moderate I tried using the res button to see if it would change back. The nat problem has been solved however the router is now acting up geo filter seems to turn on and off I get kicked out of games if I restart the router I find settings enabled that weren't before the restart. Can u please help !!! Perhaps remotely reinstalling the os?
Thanks

Enable cookies in miscellaneous settings.

Set the settings you want.

Reboot the Netduma from miscellaneous settings.

You should read the wiki guides. If you've read them already you need to read them again.

I like cats and cheese and CoD. Don't mix them up, it'll ruin your lunch and your Xbox. And your cat.

Deviousfive

Deviousfive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
Done that and read them hasn't made a difference

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,581 posts

Done that and read them hasn't made a difference

Hi, welcome to the forum! If you have enable cookies ticked and are restarting the router via Settings > Miscellaneous, then you shouldn't in theory be losing your settings. Which firmware version are you on? Are you using Google Chrome or Firefox? Try configuring your settings using a different device on Google Chrome and restarting the router, and see if the settings save.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Deviousfive

Deviousfive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
Had to reinstall os it's sorted now thanks guys

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,581 posts

Had to reinstall os it's sorted now thanks guys

Oh, good to hear! We usually wouldn't recommend doing that since it can be risky, but I'm glad it fixed your issue.

I'm going to lock this thread, but if you have any more questions please feel free to open another thread :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users