Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NEW Bug Found, for themes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Local time: 04:23 PM
  • LocationClovis New Mexico USA

I stumbled across a minor bug that could be fixed for DumaOS, if you guys haven't found this bug yet, is when I change the router IP Number "88" to like "1" or whatever number, it switches the theme to Netduma V2 and can't switch it back to Default, no matter what I do, just tried it on Google Chrome, just a visual BUG nothing serious. 

TQ1N39k.gif

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

If you're arguing with me, you're already wrong.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,553 posts
  • Local time: 06:23 PM

Odd cause I always change my IP and I never had it change themes on me

If you would like a faster reply, please quote me so I am notified.

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Local time: 04:23 PM
  • LocationClovis New Mexico USA

Odd cause I always change my IP and I never had it change themes on me

for some reason never did it to me in the past, it would stay on the Default, or V2 that I selected, when I change the IP to 192.168.1.1 it switches it to the V2 theme, and it will not switch over to Default, if I keep it on 192.168.88.1 I can change the themes. 

TQ1N39k.gif

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

If you're arguing with me, you're already wrong.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,553 posts
  • Local time: 06:23 PM

for some reason never did it to me in the past, it would stay on the Default, or V2 that I selected, when I change the IP to 192.168.1.1 it switches it to the V2 theme, and it will not switch over to Default, if I keep it on 192.168.88.1 I can change the themes.

Maybe it's a browser cache issue? I never had a problem with that before. Try doing a hard page refresh in your browser?

If you would like a faster reply, please quote me so I am notified.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users