Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NEW Bug Found, for themes

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Local time: 01:22 PM
  • LocationClovis New Mexico USA

I stumbled across a minor bug that could be fixed for DumaOS, if you guys haven't found this bug yet, is when I change the router IP Number "88" to like "1" or whatever number, it switches the theme to Netduma V2 and can't switch it back to Default, no matter what I do, just tried it on Google Chrome, just a visual BUG nothing serious. 

iAmMoDBoX

iAmMoDBoX

argument-jedi-mindshitter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • Local time: 03:22 PM

Odd cause I always change my IP and I never had it change themes on me

If you would like a faster reply, please quote me.

Posted Image

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Odd cause I always change my IP and I never had it change themes on me

for some reason never did it to me in the past, it would stay on the Default, or V2 that I selected, when I change the IP to 192.168.1.1 it switches it to the V2 theme, and it will not switch over to Default, if I keep it on 192.168.88.1 I can change the themes. 

iAmMoDBoX

iAmMoDBoX

argument-jedi-mindshitter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • Local time: 03:22 PM

for some reason never did it to me in the past, it would stay on the Default, or V2 that I selected, when I change the IP to 192.168.1.1 it switches it to the V2 theme, and it will not switch over to Default, if I keep it on 192.168.88.1 I can change the themes.

Maybe it's a browser cache issue? I never had a problem with that before. Try doing a hard page refresh in your browser?

If you would like a faster reply, please quote me.

Posted Image

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,306 posts
  • Local time: 08:22 PM

Weird! Haven't heard of that before. No bugs that exist currently will be present in DumaOS, it's completely different.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Weird! Haven't heard of that before. No bugs that exist currently will be present in DumaOS, it's completely different.

I uninstalled Chrome re installed, changed the "88" to a few numbers Still changed the theme to the NETDUMA V2 theme, and was stuck like that, wouldn't go to default when I tried to switch it, so it's not the browser software chrome, or Firefox, it's never done it before to me in the past a year, two ago.

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Hoping when DUMAOS comes out though and download it to the router it gets rid of all the old bugs from previous software's.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,306 posts

I uninstalled Chrome re installed, changed the "88" to a few numbers Still changed the theme to the NETDUMA V2 theme, and was stuck like that, wouldn't go to default when I tried to switch it, so it's not the browser software chrome, or Firefox, it's never done it before to me in the past a year, two ago.

Just a thought, access via the IP instead of http://R1and vice versa. Does one show the default theme and the other V2? 

Hoping when DUMAOS comes out though and download it to the router it gets rid of all the old bugs from previous software's.

It will yes

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

World Clock

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Just a thought, access via the IP instead of http://R1and vice versa. Does one show the default theme and the other V2? 

So I changed my IP to 192.168.1.1, instead of going to 192.168.1.1 to access the router U.I I went to http://r1and it worked was able to go from Default, and V2 themes 

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,306 posts

I thought that might work, not sure why it does but feel like I've noticed it before. Either way glad thats resolved :)

Technical support:

World Clock

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I thought that might work, not sure why it does but feel like I've noticed it before. Either way glad thats resolved :)

It may be a placebo but when I access with http://r1 it runs better than 168.88.1 or 168.1.1.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,306 posts

It may be a placebo but when I access with http://r1 it runs better than 168.88.1 or 168.1.1.

I can't see any reason why that would be the case but if that's so then keep using it :)

Technical support:

World Clock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users