Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are game developers thinking?!??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

procreate

procreate

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Local time: 01:44 AM
  • LocationAVL NC

Not a bad idea to block. I don't see it changing any time soon.

Maybe new ndOS will have parental scheduling ;)

I don't see it ever changing, just venting for a moment.

cranium2001

cranium2001

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationNew York

Maybe new ndOS will have parental scheduling ;)

I don't see it ever changing, just venting for a moment.

On Xbox One you can do this.

https://www.pcworld....-your-kids.html

procreate

procreate

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • LocationAVL NC
Both have PS4. I'm about to start getting nasty with them an get the Verizon family control option to start turning off cells phones and putting them on a separate vlan with schedules for their home internet.

Parents Strike Back.

Neil_Hines

Neil_Hines

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Local time: 10:44 AM

I think it goes back to the early 90’s when the gaming industry wanted to standardise release timings. I’m pretty sure it was Sega who started it.

I also agree with you friend before Sega released many best games 1 name still I remember my best childhood game is Sonic. ;)  

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts
  • Local time: 06:44 AM

I also agree with you friend before Sega released many best games 1 name still I remember my best childhood game is Sonic. ;)  

Gotta' get them gold rings yo'.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users