Finally got good settings for COD WW2

• 4 months later...

hey guys i need help with this netduma settings for WWII? i think i might have everything connected the way is suppose to be but i need a conformation that the way i have it setup is correct?

first off i live in CALI have my Geo filter to 735km Distance and 25ms Ping assist, Download and Upload Cap @ 70% i also disable Unpn forwarding to Manually Port forward 3074 for the ps4.. i also have the GATEWAY DMZ to the Router.. so i have these settings setup like this and i STILL MANAGE to LAGG any HELP PLEASE!!!

hey guys i need help with this netduma settings for WWII? i think i might have everything connected the way is suppose to be but i need a conformation that the way i have it setup is correct?

first off i live in CALI have my Geo filter to 735km Distance and 25ms Ping assist, Download and Upload Cap @ 70% i also disable Unpn forwarding to Manually Port forward 3074 for the ps4.. i also have the GATEWAY DMZ to the Router.. so i have these settings setup like this and i STILL MANAGE to LAGG any HELP PLEASE!!!

I advise you to deactivate port forwarding and use UPNP that correctly opens all ports and works perfectly and also would put the assisted ping in 0ms and would expand the geofilter to find the nearest server,Congestion control bars 70% when you play and 100% when you stop.

a greeting and I hope it will help

• 2 months later...

Why advise him to use upnp instead of port forwarding? It’s either one or the other both give you the same outcome (open nat). The reason I say this as I kept getting moderate nat with upnp until I disabled it and manually port forwarded correct ports for Xbox1/ww2