Starting to play XB1 again for D2, back to square one RE NAT Type

Hi Guys,

So, with Destiny 2 dropping soon, i'll be back on Xbox One. I know full well I'll have the Strict/Moderate NAT type I've always had on their since the Duma. I must be doing something wrong, I have forwarded all the ports, I play Xbox without UPNP enabled yet I still get the strict/Moderate NAT. I've attached a couple of images with my settings. Can any of you shed any light on how to get Open NAT with both Xbox one and PS4 (The PS4's NAT is Open already)

post-4888-0-77479500-1504371929_thumb.png

post-4888-0-20271200-1504371936_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

Hi Guys,

So, with Destiny 2 dropping soon, i'll be back on Xbox One. I know full well I'll have the Strict/Moderate NAT type I've always had on their since the Duma. I must be doing something wrong, I have forwarded all the ports, I play Xbox without UPNP enabled yet I still get the strict/Moderate NAT. I've attached a couple of images with my settings. Can any of you shed any light on how to get Open NAT with both Xbox one and PS4 (The PS4's NAT is Open already)

Have you put your Netduma into the DMZ of your ISP modem? What's your setup like?

It looks like your ports are correct. If you only enable the Geo-filter once the game has booted up, do you still get a strict NAT? If you remove the Netduma from your setup, do you still get a strict / moderate NAT?

• 5 weeks later...