It keep giving me failed nat type

Hello i set up my netduma to my netcomm router that my isp given to me i cant get in to the games because of my nattype failed i done the wan ip put it in the dmz in my isp modem router but im still getting the failed i done all the hard reset or reboot both my netduma and isp router modem even mu ps4 but still getting the failed everytime i do the internet test in my ps4 pls help me

Do you have the geo filter enabled while your running the test? Ensure that the geo filter is disabled and run the test again and see if that fixes your issue. Type 2 NAT is the optimum on PS4 I believe.

• Netduma Staff

Hello i set up my netduma to my netcomm router that my isp given to me i cant get in to the games because of my nattype failed i done the wan ip put it in the dmz in my isp modem router but im still getting the failed i done all the hard reset or reboot both my netduma and isp router modem even mu ps4 but still getting the failed everytime i do the internet test in my ps4 pls help me

Hey, welcome to the forum! The advice above is good - do you get a failed NAT type when the Geo-filter is disabled? Make sure you only enable the Geo-filter once you have loaded up the game.

On the Netduma, do you have UPnP enabled? If not, enable that and see if you still get a failed NAT. If you do, you could try port forwarding for the game you are playing. (UPnP is just an automatic way of opening ports).