Anyone with SB8200 having modem Reboots???

FQs19

man you have a great ping. look at my results from pinging www.google.com

attachicon.gifPingtest mit schwarzem Kabel und nach Techniker_4.png

I sent yesterday a lotta screenshots from the pingplotter and the netduma to my internet provider. because they dont believe me that I have internet issues.

Thanks.

Looks like you've got some noise on your line. Should get a tech visit and have him replace the bad connector/s/line/s that are causing the noise. 

I've also found that your modem, if connected to a splitter, should be connected to the drop with a two-way splitter. 

You can't use a three-way or quad, etc. And you can't have any splitters before the splitter that the modem is connected to. 

If you do, you will get packet loss on the upstream side. Which is what my problem has been. 

Thanks.

Looks like you've got some noise on your line. Should get a tech visit and have him replace the bad connector/s/line/s that are causing the noise. 

I've also found that your modem, if connected to a splitter, should be connected to the drop with a two-way splitter. 

You can't use a three-way or quad, etc. And you can't have any splitters before the splitter that the modem is connected to. 

If you do, you will get packet loss on the upstream side. Which is what my problem has been. 

Thanks for the response bro. The technician was already visiting me 3 weeks ago. He changed the connector and a filter on the cable for higher frequencies but still no change. But when i call them, they always say everything is allright. Last Wednesday I sent them an email, Im still waiting that they contact me.