vpn help

hey all,

Just trying to find who here has a vpn in australia and what would be the best one, aswell if anyone can answer a few  questions regarding the set up of it, when it is connected is every device connected or can you select which devices are connected and which are not as i only want to use it so i can stream movies and downloading etc but dont want it for gaming so would be good to find a way to have only a couple devices connected to the vpn at a time and not everything 

cheers

• Netduma Staff

hey all,

Just trying to find who here has a vpn in australia and what would be the best one, aswell if anyone can answer a few  questions regarding the set up of it, when it is connected is every device connected or can you select which devices are connected and which are not as i only want to use it so i can stream movies and downloading etc but dont want it for gaming so would be good to find a way to have only a couple devices connected to the vpn at a time and not everything 

cheers

I'm not sure which VPN would be best for Australia, so I hope someone pitches in with that. We're compatible with any VPN provider that gives you a configuration file - once you have the file, you'll need to copy the whole file into the advanced section of the VPN on the Netduma interface.

You can simply untick devices which you don't want the VPN to be active on. You can also add exceptions for specific services or websites. In this case, you would need to untick your consoles on the VPN page.

Hi guys as this is about vpn I'd like to chime in and ask,

How do i get the advanced or even one click vpn to work?

Ive had an R1 before and it worked fine.. now it seems every guide i follow has inifite tries to connect or fails to communicate with router.

I have a HMA sub all info is correct on login screen, all i can think is the fact this is second hand..