CALL OF DUTY WW2: Private Beta Weekend 2

SM961

There will be a second beta weekend running from this Friday, September 1 (10 am PT/ 1 pm ET/ 6 pm BST/ Saturday, September 2, 3 am AEST) to Monday, September 4 (end time to be confirmed) - and this second beta weekend is open to both PS4 and Xbox One players who have pre-ordered the game.

My game is in Japanese. Im in Japan with my location set as such, but my other language settings are set to english on xbox. I uninstalled the beta and changed my location to US hoping re downloading will fix but unsure. Has anybody had a similar problem? Can you fix it?

There will be a second beta weekend running from this Friday, September 1 (10 am PT/ 1 pm ET/ 6 pm BST/ Saturday, September 2, 3 am AEST) to Monday, September 4 (end time to be confirmed) - and this second beta weekend is open to both PS4 and Xbox One players who have pre-ordered the game.

will there be an OPEN beta? like for those who haven't pre ordered?

will there be an OPEN beta? like for those who haven't pre ordered?

As far as I know, the beta can only be accessed by Comcast Xfinity subscribers and those who pre-order the full game, which launches on November 3 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. If you're unsure, check out some of our Call of Duty: WWII beta gameplay.

As far as I know, the beta can only be accessed by Comcast Xfinity subscribers and those who pre-order the full game, which launches on November 3 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. If you're unsure, check out some of our Call of Duty: WWII beta gameplay.

did you just  #ad me ? lolol

guess there is no open beta.. shame