New features for 1.03.5 have been announced.

No improvement for me , unplayable tonight no matter what I do I can not avoid the Irish server . If I move my home I don't connect to anything or get a game , if I use PA it finds the Irish server every time . The ping numbers are good and everybody is green on blops3 but I am always at least a second behind very very frustrating

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No improvement for me , unplayable tonight no matter what I do I can not avoid the Irish server . If I move my home I don't connect to anything or get a game , if I use PA it finds the Irish server every time . The ping numbers are good and everybody is green on blops3 but I am always at least a second behind very very frustrating

Totally unplayable for me tonight too after the update but I think the problem is with the Treyarch update as oppsed to ye R1 update, shame they came out at the same bloody time. lol

I also get around those speeds but I believe it is a hardware limitation :) It should be plenty for gaming if that is what you use it for though :)

Thanks Crossy, I figured as much, was just hoping for a bump. I also use the VPN computers on the net, so I was hoping to get a bump. hopefully I will find a workaround to get higher vpn speeds when needed.

Hello

Am not getting lobbies my 2 friends unable to join me and aslo somtimes get error failed to host lobby if I party up or search alone I think its an bo3 server issue btw is there n e way to find lobby quicker

I set. My location to india bcoz am frm india if i set radius to 1500-2500 I merge in japan or europe server I unable to block bcoz its dedi ithink ping assist set to 0. Strict mode is on..

And thanks for an awsoseme update

Archived