Device manager -> update bandwitdh -> auto

Hello everybody,

If i am writing my my download and upload on my bandwitdh (25mbit down / 5mbit up) then click on update bandwitdth then press on auto, comes a message task with WARNING. What does that mean? Or does it have to be changed in the settings something? Have seen with many videos which does not show up ...

Please help

Thank you in advance

• Administrators

I always enter  my download and upload on my bandwitdh but after, click on "No" 

What is the difference between auto and not auto ?

David

Auto - Changes settings so you'll get your speeds 

If you don't allow it then you'd have to change settings manually

Auto - Changes settings so you'll get your speeds 

If you don't allow it then you'd have to change settings manually

I don't understand why we have to enter download and upload on my bandwitdh if the netduma can detect it ....

No matter about what I enter for download and upload if I click on auto ?

David

• Administrators

I don't understand why we have to enter download and upload on my bandwitdh if the netduma can detect it ....

No matter about what I enter for download and upload if I click on auto ?

David

It can't detect what your speeds are that's why you tell it what they are. Based on the information you put in it will change settings automatically to ensure you get those speeds if you select auto. If you don't select auto and don't change settings manually you may not get your full speeds.

I would advise that you allow it to automatically set up for the speeds that you put in. 

It can't detect what your speeds are that's why you tell it what they are. Based on the information you put in it will change settings automatically to ensure you get those speeds if you select auto. If you don't select auto and don't change settings manually you may not get your full speeds.

I would advise that you allow it to automatically set up for the speeds that you put in. 

And if my connexion isn't stable  ?

Upload is sometimes 0.9mbps, sometimes 0.6, .... 

which is the value  I must put ?