can't access Netduma settings!!!

because the modem only have one slot and thats slot is for the internet cord.

Why dont you just run the Netduma with the modem ?

im jus trying to access the interface page so i can under WPA2

when I'm reseting the netduma router should i only leave the power cord in all all the cords have to be connected

Why dont you just run the Netduma with the modem ?

those numbers u gave me doesn't open neruda interface it opens my nether router settings

Try to access the interface by going to 192.168.1.1 please

• Administrators

when I'm reseting the netduma router should i only leave the power cord in all all the cords have to be connected

Unplug the Netgear from the modem and use that port for the R1.

Doesn't matter.

--

I have a feeling its not physically connected properly:

Power plugged into wall

PoE/Port 1 on R1 connected via ethernet to Netgear or modem

Port 2 on R1 connected via ethernet to a PC with its WiFi off

Then try to access the internet with that PC and access interface through 192.168.88.1 or http://R1

I've tried switching the cords around and same results when i try to access the interface. at this point i give up. I have a 3 cord thats connected to the R1 that didn't come with the netduma its self and idk where this cord came from nd out of no where its connected to the netduma router I've tried disconnecting it and and using the wifi netdumar1 and it says not connected to the internet. that cord is connected to the netgear router

Unplug the Netgear from the modem and use that port for the R1.

Doesn't matter.

--

I have a feeling its not physically connected properly:

Power plugged into wall

PoE/Port 1 on R1 connected via ethernet to Netgear or modem

Port 2 on R1 connected via ethernet to a PC with its WiFi off

Then try to access the internet with that PC and access interface through 192.168.88.1 or http://R1

• Administrators

I've tried switching the cords around and same results when i try to access the interface. at this point i give up. I have a 3 cord thats connected to the R1 that didn't come with the netduma its self and idk where this cord came from nd out of no where its connected to the netduma router I've tried disconnecting it and and using the wifi netdumar1 and it says not connected to the internet. that cord is connected to the netgear router

I still need some clarification. It sounds like you have a random ethernet cable connecting the Netgear to the R1. Is that port 1/PoE on the R1? Then you disconnect the cable from the R1 then try to access via the WiFi? It won't have internet access if you unplug that port 1 cable, that always has to be connected to the Netgear or modem. Connect a new ethernet cable to port 2 on Netduma, connect that to PC & try

No that cord isn't connect in the port1/PoE. The extra cord is running from the router to the R1. My ethernet cable thats in port 2 is running from my ps4

I still need some clarification. It sounds like you have a random ethernet cable connecting the Netgear to the R1. Is that port 1/PoE on the R1? Then you disconnect the cable from the R1 then try to access via the WiFi? It won't have internet access if you unplug that port 1 cable, that always has to be connected to the Netgear or modem. Connect a new ethernet cable to port 2 on Netduma, connect that to PC & try

ok i got it the extra cord was suppose to be connected to the pc and got switched to the R1 so i switched it back to the pc and now i can go on R1 interface.. THANK YOU for the help

• Administrators

yes jus having an issue with connecting online for my ps4. I got it now i restarted the R1 so everything up and running thanks a lot

Great to hear that, I'll close this topic for now. Feel free to open another if you have any other issues/questions.

Finally :) i was baffled lol.

You and me both!