Issues with Lawbreakers on PS4

Everytime I play this game its connecting me to a USA server and not an EU one?

The lag on the USA server high as yu can hit delay when playing.

Also when I use the geo-filter is joins this sever even though its outside the filter.

yet it joing the lobby but not the actual game until you diable the geo-filter.

The devs of this game say the R1 is wrong but i can see how as the R1 does block it but still connects to the server but wont let you join the actual game only the lobby?

DHmUaxyW0AEUNw3.jpg

Yes there will be as long as your ping is low it's all good until it's added.

What do you mean, as when I conect to that server the lag hit detection is sooo bad, I connect to one in fance and germany and had no issues.

What does the game ping say ?

Thats the thing it says 23 ms but the lag hit detection is bad, also gears 4 does the same thing it says the sever is 18 ms but you can hit a guy with 4 direct hit shotgun hits and still loose to hit to yourself.

One of the devs said the game onnects locally then connects to that sever but its still a UK server.

William McCarroll @NerdbloggerWil

Replying to

The gameservers are in different regions. The main database and backend servers are in the US. Actual gameplay will be from a local server.

Shouldn't a single client be connected to a single server? Or has the way tcp/ip works changed?

curious if you were able to select the server you want to join? to my knowledge LawBreakers on PS4 allowed the option for players to pick which region they connect to. i know i was able to without any assist from the R1.

I am selecting the EU but it always connects to USA

I think it is just misidentified servers.  All the lawbreaker servers are showing as us but im getting 20-30ms from uk every game.

There are some hit detection issues in some games but i think they are related to there being no african nor , possibly,  eastern euro servers.

So all these players are  being shoved into eu servers with the resultant high pings.

There are south African players complaining about this on the lb forum and they are quoting 200+ms to eu servers.

This could be the source of your hit detection issues, and I dont think duma can do much about that.

• Administrators

Its still a major issue, game is always putting me USA

You haven't disabled Ping Assist - in fact you've enabled it to allow basically anything outside your radius up to 300ms. Put it to 0ms to disable it. Close the game, wait for the map to clear and then go back on the game.

It's not lying to you, if you have a low ping and it's far away then it will be incorrectly located.

We'll get the game and I'll test it probably next week.

It seems any playstation 4 games are havving major issues with the R1, i will record some gameplay with the R1 running and ull see how bad these game are set up even when they say they have a low ms

If you're playing wired, have your CC settings setup to eliminate any lag, your base ping is low and stable and game ping is stable without fluctuations then its the game server itself not the R1

I know its not the R1 one its clear the servers for this ame and games like UC4 do not work well with the R1

That's what I'm trying to get at ^. I'll get Lawbreakers next week if possible to test but I'll be super busy on DumaOS then I'll be on holiday so may not have the time but will do my best.

Focus on DumaOS as LB can wait, but if the R1 doesnt work with ps4 games then what is the point of it then?

As it works with Xbox one games easy