Refund

Can i still return this and be refunded? I have tried numerous peoples settings and tried all feedback. Still half my speed. Still when i make my ps4 hyper traffic snd set distribution to mostly ps4 and geo at 500 miles i cant even be joined by friends even with type 2 nat. Just not for me.

Can i still return this and be refunded? I have tried numerous peoples settings and tried all feedback. Still half my speed. Still when i make my ps4 hyper traffic snd set distribution to mostly ps4 and geo at 500 miles i cant even be joined by friends even with type 2 nat. Just not for me.

I posted a thread about poor speeds with my Netduma. I ended having the Netduma replaced under warranty. The replacement is getting full speeds as it should. At the moment, it appears my first Netduma may have been defective. Post some speed tests using the Netduma and a different router and compare them. Also test your speeds directly to your modem. If you can, setting up a 1 on 1 with the Netduma Team would be a good way to go. They can verify your set and look for any possible issues. 

I have a few friends outside of my Geo-Filter. In order to have them join my lobby or for my to join them, I have to fully open the geo-filter,  wait a couple minutes, click their circle, and give them a 100% rating. Then reset my geo-filter back to where I had it and they can join me without issue.

I did see an improvement in my overall connection and gameplay with the Netduma vs my Nighthawk, so I would give the Netduma a chance. I had mine replaced, and so far all is well speed wise with my replacement Netduma.

You would need to explain this as your reply is a bit vauge to anyone who is new to the R1

Apologies, I meant to include links for the OP to read.

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022357--with-the-geo-filter-how-do-i-play-with-friends-

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000024132-deny-allow

• Administrators

Your previous thread about speeds it was resolved and you were getting your speeds, so that is no longer the case? Did you follow the advice given in that topic again?

Adding to your allow list would allow people to join you. People have already given you the details you need, let us know how you get on.