Bug with DSL reports

hey Fraser and the Netduma team, i'm a really lover for playing cod and when it comes to hit detection i want the best. i been trying to use dsl reports to get the an A+ in buffer bloat but when i start the test the pings dont seem to come up for the download and upload and the buffer bloat is just  gray with a( -) in the middle, same as the others. i was wondering if we can have a team viewer and see if you guys can help sort out this problem cheers??  

hey Fraser and the Netduma team, i'm a really lover for playing cod and when it comes to hit detection i want the best. i been trying to use dsl reports to get the an A+ in buffer bloat but when i start the test the pings dont seem to come up for the download and upload and the buffer bloat is just  gray with a( -) in the middle, same as the others. i was wondering if we can have a team viewer and see if you guys can help sort out this problem cheers??  

That's cause whatever device you're testing it on is too slow to handle the ping test. Besides, getting an A+ means nothing to your hit detection lol

That's cause whatever device you're testing it on is too slow to handle the ping test. Besides, getting an A+ means nothing to your hit detection lol

nah bro i use to test always on this computer, never had a problem