Guest Netduma_Iain

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would love the update and admin mode.

Just got my Netduma today in the mail, but it can't find anything beyond 1.02.2. Otherwise everything looks to be running grand. I really hope I can get the update that allows me to clone the MAC of my old router so I can maintain IP addresses, I really don't want to change DNS.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi guys, 

I've made an decision. Version 1.02.5 WILL make your gameplay experience worse. So I've stopped giving people it. Please just be patient .6 will be out very soon, hopefully today. This will have all the benefits of .5 without the laggyness of it. When I post the .6 thread, if you'd like admin please PM me it.

Sorry, but trust me you'll be happy staying away from .5!

Hi guys, 

I've made an decision. Version 1.02.5 WILL make your gameplay experience worse. So I've stopped giving people it. Please just be patient .6 will be out very soon, hopefully today. This will have all the benefits of .5 without the laggyness of it. When I post the .6 thread, if you'd like admin please PM me it.

Sorry, but trust me you'll be happy staying away from .5!

Thanks Iain, the customer service has been excellent!

I downloaded .5 and was playing last night, mind you it was within the 4 hour window that I suspect had something to do with an ETL or the like, and didn't have any issues.  Perhaps the update didn't take when I was playing so I'll try again here in a few hours when I get home. After the litany of bullshit deaths I have had over the past couple of years, I honestly won't be that upset to have a few more if it helps iron out the software.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

JD

Archived