Destiny 2 on PC

I'm switching from console to PC for Destiny 2. I am now only using the Netduma for the geofilter on my PC, (I needed a 5ghz wireless router as the 2.4 channels are satuated). 

I've got it all set up as I want it, QoS is being managed by the upstream wireless router, with R1 in the DMZ and given the highest QoS priority.

Will the geofiler work with D2 on PC? or will I need to wait and see if support for it is added? I can add my PC as a device, but need to then pick a service to enable the geofilter, but very few games are listed? I was hoping to test it during the PC beta?

I'm switching from console to PC for Destiny 2. I am now only using the Netduma for the geofilter on my PC, (I needed a 5ghz wireless router as the 2.4 channels are satuated). 

I've got it all set up as I want it, QoS is being managed by the upstream wireless router, with R1 in the DMZ and given the highest QoS priority.

Will the geofiler work with D2 on PC? or will I need to wait and see if support for it is added? I can add my PC as a device, but need to then pick a service to enable the geofilter, but very few games are listed? I was hoping to test it during the PC beta?

I believe for any features to work properly the NetDuma R1 router has to be your MAIN router your devices connect to I am pretty sure of this.  If I am wrong I am 100% sure someone will correct me :D.  Good luck my friend.

I believe for any features to work properly the NetDuma R1 router has to be your MAIN router your devices connect to I am pretty sure of this.  If I am wrong I am 100% sure someone will correct me :D.  Good luck my friend.

It is a configuration mentioned elswhere by netduma, this basically, but with wifi turned off on the netduma, anc PC & consoles reversed ...

starting 3:45

just out of curiosity I set my device = PC, service = Xbox live, and the netduma started showing hosts and servers on the geofilter map.

The netduma conjestion control, anti-flood etc wont work though.

• Administrators

The better configuration would be modem > Netduma (WiFi off) > Router (AP mode). That way you get your 5GHz WiFi but the Netduma can control everything and you can make use of all it's features.

For PC games on the Geo-filter you can choose the Xbox Live service. The beta was promising and seemed to work well with the Geo-filter. We will test it and make any cloud adjustments if necessary when it is released.