Call of Duty®: WWII - Private Multiplayer Beta Trailer - Will You Be Preordering?? #WWIIBETA

MrTrakky

Pre ordered it 2 months ago and I always go pick it up at midnight,I have a blast messing around with the kids that are there and their parents...moms LMAO.

I think it was 3 years ago went to the midnight launch and was listening to this group of 4 kids ( probably 11-12 year olds) mom was waiting in the car.And these kids were just talking trash to people, swearing and basically being kids.I was standing about 2 people behind them and I said something to them and the one kids looks at me and says "shut up bitch,in real life I'll cut you" LMAO and this is coming from a 11-12 year old kid.I was dying so I walked up in the middle of their group and told the kid,"if you keep running your mouth I'm going start dating your mom and in 6 months I'll be your stepdad and then it's gonna be over for you,so if I were you I'd shut my mouth" all those kids just looked at me and never said a word to me about it but everyone around was laughing their ass off.

And that is why you go to midnight launches... :D

And nice video MrTrakky.

Pre ordered it 2 months ago and I always go pick it up at midnight,I have a blast messing around with the kids that are there and their parents...moms LMAO.

I think it was 3 years ago went to the midnight launch and was listening to this group of 4 kids ( probably 11-12 year olds) mom was waiting in the car.And these kids were just talking trash to people, swearing and basically being kids.I was standing about 2 people behind them and I said something to them and the one kids looks at me and says "shut up bitch,in real life I'll cut you" LMAO and this is coming from a 11-12 year old kid.I was dying so I walked up in the middle of their group and told the kid,"if you keep running your mouth I'm going start dating your mom and in 6 months I'll be your stepdad and then it's gonna be over for you,so if I were you I'd shut my mouth" all those kids just looked at me and never said a word to me about it but everyone around was laughing their ass off.

And that is why you go to midnight launches... :D

And nice video MrTrakky.

If you keep running your mouth i'm going to start dating your mom aka I'll be hanging out the back of her  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D