Yeah I remember mentioning it a long time ago... It works nicely, but it uses quite a bit of router resources once the block list grows to tens of thousands of blocked sites like most adblockers are these day. I tested it on a OpenWRT install, and once the list was updated it slowed down my connection quiet a bit.

Yeah I remember mentioning it a long time ago... It works nicely, but it uses quite a bit of router resources once the block list grows to tens of thousands of blocked sites like most adblockers are these day. I tested it on a OpenWRT install, and once the list was updated it slowed down my connection quiet a bit.

I imagine we would have some sort of workaround, perhaps the list is located on the cloud and is consulted when needed. I don't know though just speculating.

I imagine we would have some sort of workaround, perhaps the list is located on the cloud and is consulted when needed. I don't know though just speculating.

You do something similar with the geo filter so I imagine it is possible... But I would assume those databases are stored on the router?