Problème connexion serveur AW

JustStany

• Administrators

It's getting late in the UK and I moved into new flat so I don't have Internet :( I'm on the phone

But if you are free tomorrow can we go into chat and ill help you 1 on 1. Very sorry about the inconvieance I'm pretty confident it's IPV6 but if I can access your computer it will be easier to fix.

• Netduma Staff

Oh it was on manual ! Thank's a lot man , but just my nat were open on my modems and are moderate now

So you have an interest connection now? Can you confirm the correct IP address is in the DMZ of the other router. If you need help with the DMZ, please read this :) Also remember to disable all other port forwarding rules that were on the router originally.

Also, when you load up the game make sure the Geo-Filter is disabled as it can block the NAT servers.

• Netduma Staff

Don't put that one in there :) Use the WAN IP (you find that in the device manager). In the link I sent there are screen shots that walk you through the process. If you read it, it will probably be easier.

• Netduma Staff

Once you have put that into the modem that the Netduma is connected to, you should reboot the console and try to test for NAT again.

Remember to disable the GeoFilter when testing.

• 4 months later...

Archived