problems with DSL Reports

Jettman

Hey guys im having a problem on DSL Reports. i really love my COD games and hit detection means everything and im trying to get an A+. anyways the problem is, when i try test and get my results, the ping bar will be there for two seconds then it will disappear so i wont know what pings im getting and when the test ends it wont show me any results like- overall,quality,speed and buffabloat. all blank. if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it, please let me know, thanks :) 

Hey guys im having a problem on DSL Reports. i really love my COD games and hit detection means everything and im trying to get an A+. anyways the problem is, when i try test and get my results, the ping bar will be there for two seconds then it will disappear so i wont know what pings im getting and when the test ends it wont show me any results like- overall,quality,speed and buffabloat. all blank. if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it, please let me know, thanks :)

Don't test on a console or a crap computer/browser lol

mines been doing it to man its on and off aye

Do not rely on a remote site test, use a local test like ping plotter after the 14 days trial it becomes the free version.

I have no clue why people have got obsessed with a remote tester, for me only a local test will yield the correct results.

Exactly. I find DSLReports inconsistent. When I was on Virgin, according to DSLR I had less BB than what I have now on FTTC :/

Also, I always have A+ on BB and still had bad hit detection alot of the time.

That has happened to a friend of mine before,I believe a firewall or virus protection was the issue but yours might not be the same issue.

And as said above PP is a much better way to test and get the results your looking for,I also sometimes leave PP running while I game just to see what's going on with the stability as I have cable and we all know it sucks for gaming.I'm not suggesting you run PP while gaming but would definitely recommend using it to check your lines quality.