What Is Going On

My netduma ping assist is not working got my geofilter set to 1126 km and 40 ping assist with strict mode on i get servers overseas with a steady 200ms ping and my temporary server ban wont ban the server next to me it keeps connection are these bugs and how can i fix this

My netduma ping assist is not working got my geofilter set to 1126 km and 40 ping assist with strict mode on i get servers overseas with a steady 200ms ping and my temporary server ban wont ban the server next to me it keeps connection are these bugs and how can i fix this

How far overseas? You mean they are outside of the Geo filter?

Ping Assist works independently of the Geo filter.

Meaning you can get games within the circle OR outside of the circle (if the ping is under 40ms). It doesn't mean that hosts within the circle will be limited to 40ms.

Try setting your Geo settings (with your console off), then rebooting your Netduma, then turning on your console after the Netduma is back up.

There are lots of servers at the same location, when you ban one you will go onto a different one that could be at the same location. If the server ID changes then it's a different server.