Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lag Compensation Problems? (not sure what this is tbh)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

ColonicBoom

ColonicBoom

mum said i'm special

• Moderators
  • 2,373 posts
  • Local time: 06:34 AM
  • LocationLondon, UK

Ok, Just got done with PingPlotter, just not exactly sure how to save the output file. How do I save the output file?

File > 'Save Image' to save the screenprint.

File > 'Export Sample Set' for the proprietary data file (what MoDBoX was asking for).

You can choose between 'Current Focus' for what is on screen at that moment or you can choose 'All Data'.

In my unprofessional opinion, you would be better off saving 'All Data' for MoDBoX so he can choose what to look at.

I like cats and cheese and CoD. Don't mix them up, it'll ruin your lunch and your Xbox. And your cat.

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

If you're arguing with me, you're already wrong.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts
  • Local time: 01:34 AM

In my unprofessional opinion, you would be better off saving 'All Data' for MoDBoX so he can choose what to look at.

You'd be right, ColonicUnprofessional.

If you would like a faster reply, please quote me so I am notified.

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Local time: 10:34 PM

Alright, alright, let's forget about that whole stupid thing and let's just worry about this..... I will do that quick and post the information here in a couple minutes.

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Well, it looks like the forum won't let me load the file on here for some odd reason.

XSXS

XSXS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationAZ
Do a screen shot and upload it as an attachment. It even take a picture with your cell phone

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Well, it looks like the forum won't let me load the file on here for some odd reason.

http://www.zippyshare.com/

Do a screen shot and upload it as an attachment. It even take a picture with your cell phone

No.

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

How's this?

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

You did it wrong, you're not supposed to ping your router's IP... You have to ping a server... Ping this IP 104.156.247.215

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Crap, ok. I'll try it again tonight for at least more than 16 hours and see where it goes

XSXS

XSXS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationAZ

http://www.zippyshare.com/

No.

Yeah okay troll. Too bad I do it on the daily. Go troll some one else! Thanks !

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

You gonna post 12+ hours of pingplotter graphs as screenshots? No. If you read what I asked for a few posts back I told him to post the .pp2 file and ColonicBoom explained to him how to do it. So once again, you completely derail someone's thread and offer no help to a situation by telling someone to do the opposite of what was asked of them.

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Crap, ok. I'll try it again tonight for at least more than 16 hours and see where it goes

If you want I can get on teamviewer real quick and make sure it's setup right. Also a 10 minute test will give me a good idea of what's going on. PM me the ID and password if you want, I'll be around for 10 minutes or so after this post.

https://ninite.com/t...er12/ninite.exe

XSXS

XSXS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationAZ

You gonna post 12+ hours of pingplotter graphs as screenshots? No. If you read what I asked for a few posts back I told him to post the .pp2 file and ColonicBoom explained to him how to do it. So once again, you completely derail someone's thread and offer no help to a situation by telling someone to do the opposite of what was asked of them.

Derailing? Hardly! thought he just wanted to post a screen shot. My bad for misunderstanding and for trying to help...
Atleast i can admit when i made a mistake, some people around here that can't and think they are the know it all at networking.

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Oh? my apologies.... That's what A7 was asking me for. let me stop the thing and put it in here

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

XSXS, he did say a few posts back that he didn't want a screenshot. he said he wanted access to the whole graph through PingPlotter itself. If you're going to say that someone is incorrect about something, be a bit more professional instead of calling him a troll or any other insult probably going through your mind, please. Thanks :)

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts
  • Local time: 06:34 AM

If you guys have a problem with each other take it elsewhere leave it out of other peoples support topics.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

If you want I can get on teamviewer real quick and make sure it's setup right. Also a 10 minute test will give me a good idea of what's going on. PM me the ID and password if you want, I'll be around for 10 minutes or so after this post.

https://ninite.com/t...er12/ninite.exe

http://www79.zippysh...ajTQB/file.html

Here is the new one. in my opinion, I think like it's been said a long time ago from someone else, possibly Colonic or another forum member, 10 minutes isn't going to be good enough as 10 minutes isn't long enough to see what really goes on throughout the day. I did 6 hours for you and from this graph, its pretty crazy s***. So you should definitely look at this. I live in New Jersey, so my time here as of right now is 6:30 in the morning. If you want to try any of this later, it might have to be after 7-8 at night. Would that be ok?

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

If you guys have a problem with each other take it elsewhere leave it out of other peoples support topics.

Thank you, Fraser. Will do :)

I Am MoD BoX

I Am MoD BoX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

http://www79.zippysh...ajTQB/file.html

Here is the new one. in my opinion, I think like it's been said a long time ago from someone else, possibly Colonic or another forum member, 10 minutes isn't going to be good enough as 10 minutes isn't long enough to see what really goes on throughout the day. I did 6 hours for you and from this graph, its pretty crazy s***. So you should definitely look at this. I live in New Jersey, so my time here as of right now is 6:30 in the morning. If you want to try any of this later, it might have to be after 7-8 at night. Would that be ok?

Yeah... So you have some serious line issues lol

Your options are A) have a tech from your ISP come and try to fix it B) Switch to Verizon Fios lol

Monzo

Monzo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Yeah... So you have some serious line issues lol

Your options are A) have a tech from your ISP come and try to fix it B) Switch to Verizon Fios lol

1) Can't switch to fios because I don't think we have that here, but we do have another provider I believe. 2) I can do that, but that's going to be a nightmare. 

I'll see what I can do. Is there anything else I can do in the mean time? or not until I do one of those two things?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users