Lag Compensation Problems? (not sure what this is tbh)

It's been a long time since I've posted something here, but this time, I really feel it's necessary. When IW came out, I gave up on both IW and MWR within 2 weeks of release and quit CoD for months until BO2 came out. Sadly, I received the same results in possible lag comp problems, kills didn't make sense, everything became worse since I moved into my new house like I said I was going to possibly around a year ago. We aren't surrounded by anyone, it's a very quiet neighborhood and are sadly still using cable. So onto the settings, I have two routers. The main router is the Netduma, in which it is a wired router, not wireless. My stuff down in my gaming room such as the PS4, Xbox One, Gaming computer, and Nighthawk are connected to it through ethernet cables. Connected to the Duma is that nighthawk gaming router (forgot the actual name of it) which is the wireless router, which our phones, tablets, security for the house, etc are connected to. I forget what exact info I need to give, but thats the biggest ones. Also on DSLReports, another thing doesn't make sense. It seems as if every time I do a test on it, the results are very inconsistent, in which the results can change as quickly as in 5-30 minutes. That's very concerning which is why I'm here to ask what I am doing wrong. I have reset, factory reset, and went on the Duma website to set up the netduma properly many times with no change in results. Another guy I think by the name of Victor Yout, has posted something similar to me, but apparently no solution was found. I did try redoing to hyper lane features, but I think I'm also having a hard time understanding it and how to properly use it to it's full effect, which getting help with that will also be helpful. Geo-Filter is set at 320 miles and 0-15 ping assist, strict mode and geo filter on, CC is 90 on all sliders, priority for ps4 is at 50%, Download and Upload speeds are 17/1, which is another concern for me because sometimes it shows upload below 1 and goes into kb. If you need more info, please ask. If you know of any solutions, please let me know as I need some sort of solution until OS comes out because I'm about ready to find a way to shoot myself with this... Lol 

0-15 ping assist

CC is 90 on all sliders

Download and Upload speeds are 17/1

0-15ms ping assist is probably doing nothing since your base ping is more than likely higher than 15ms. Best to either set it to 0 which disables it or raise it to about 40ms.

90% congestion control with those speeds isn't gonna work. The recommended is 70% and with such low speeds I wouldn't be surprised if <50% congestion control upload was better for you while gaming.

Preemptive Algorithm
70% anti-flood
Share excess enabled
Reset device prioritization & apply
Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
Disable deep packet in misc

Alright, I just tested it, same bull****. Still the same problem of shooting first and dying, getting killed before even being shot on screen, nothing has changed. 

Look, I hope to God I'm not coming off as an a******, but this update's waiting time is taking way too long with no exact reason except for "oh, we're trying to perfect it, that's why it's not out yet". Look, I love you guys and the router to an extent, but to perfect this should NOT be taking up to 2 years of production. This update has been in effect, or as an idea to your company way before we knew about it and as far as I know, it was being made in production a little after the latest update came out, which was almost 2 years ago. To perfect something like this, has I think already been made by a couple of companies (dont remember exactly who, but apparently they're doing better than you guys with this kind of idea, but I still love you and am not leaving :) ). The point I'm making, is that too many people are having the exact problem I'm having because we can't have what everyone else like A7 and others are getting. Everyone who owns a Duma of course isn't going to get the same results due to having different modems, connections, internet packages and cable and so on, but apparently, according to you guys, this update is supposed to fix THAT exact problem, which is why I've been so excited for two years for this release, but have been disappointed every time I get told that the release date is being extended. In my opinion, there should options to fix this problem of making everyone with my problem wait, and I think someone else has mentioned this before, but I will try to give my idea and use my words to explain it. 

1. Fix a couple of the problems you guys are claiming to have at a quicker rate unless already doing so. Release a beta to everyone who owns the Duma so that we can all help test out to make this process go quicker. If a beta is released now, we can all keep the firmware, and every time you guys have a fix, update it until its perfected and make it one huge update.

2. You also said that with the release of the new DumaOS, it should be a lot easier to update firmware and software and to keep us posted a lot easier, correct? Well, if that's what DumaOS does, but is still not perfected, why can't we just say "screw the minor bugs" and just release it? You guys said yourselves that Duma OS decreases the amount of time for bugs to be fixed dramatically compared to what we have now. So why aren't we doing this? Why are we forced to wait another year (which I can only imagine that we will because you've done this before) just so that new customers can't come in and lose a few in the process?

I've seen people get rid of their Duma because of the amount of time it's taking to release this update, plus other companies are coming out with better ideas a lot faster, and surprisingly are near perfect compared to what we are getting here. I know people are going to tell me that they aren't leaving or aren't going to leave, but there are some that have, and that's not good. And the people who left are those who are suffering with the same problems as I am. I also feel that there are answers to these problems, but we aren't being given the right answer at all. I know that seems easier said than done, but there has to be a way to help us out in better ways if we're going to procrastinate with this update. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I feel as if others might agree with me on this in a professional matter. I love you guys, but this whole thing could be resolved if you take my advice.

Either do a beta like iPhone's do where before the release of a new iOS, they update the beta frequently until it's perfected.

or

Release DumaOS NOW and just update frequently until perfected. it seems as if you guys are already near perfection, so what's the hold up? Does it really matter if there's a few minor bugs here and there that isn't going to heavily affect us? we're adults, I think we can handle a couple of issues here and there, but discuss it appropriately in the forums so that all Admins are informed and can resolve it.

Which Modem are you using? 

Also I'm assuming you have the Nighthawk set up as an Access Point correct?

I would set it up as Mod Box recommended. 70% download 70% upload. Reset your distribution and input your speeds into the download and upload boxes. Have you tried out Ping Plotter? This can give you an idea of what your ping is and reveal line issues. Also take a look at your modem levels. With most modems type 192.168.100.1 into your internet browser. The login should be admin and the password either admin or password. You're going to want to make sure those are in the desirable range. Another thing you might want to look for on your Modem status page, is if you have a large amount of uncorrectables (100k+). This is a clear sign of excessive packet loss. It wouldn't hurt to have an ISP tech come out and check everything out for you. There may be line issues going on.

Use the sliders to dial in your bufferbloat as well on dslreports. This may help reduce the WTF moments if you can get A+'s across the board.

Hyper Traffic: Under the Device Manager screen I would try and name your devices. This makes it easier to tell what is what. Then you can select your hyper-traffic devices (consoles) and add them to one of the slots. Then for the service either select PSN or XBOX depending on whether it's a Playstation or XBOX.

I sorted my line issues out, and my gameplay improved dramatically. It sounds to me like you have some line issues going on.

Look, I hope to God I'm not coming off as an a******, but this update's waiting time is taking way too long with no exact reason except for "oh, we're trying to perfect it, that's why it's not out yet". Look, I love you guys and the router to an extent, but to perfect this should NOT be taking up to 2 years of production. This update has been in effect, or as an idea to your company way before we knew about it and as far as I know, it was being made in production a little after the latest update came out, which was almost 2 years ago. To perfect something like this, has I think already been made by a couple of companies (dont remember exactly who, but apparently they're doing better than you guys with this kind of idea, but I still love you and am not leaving :) ). The point I'm making, is that too many people are having the exact problem I'm having because we can't have what everyone else like A7 and others are getting. Everyone who owns a Duma of course isn't going to get the same results due to having different modems, connections, internet packages and cable and so on, but apparently, according to you guys, this update is supposed to fix THAT exact problem, which is why I've been so excited for two years for this release, but have been disappointed every time I get told that the release date is being extended. In my opinion, there should options to fix this problem of making everyone with my problem wait, and I think someone else has mentioned this before, but I will try to give my idea and use my words to explain it. 

1. Fix a couple of the problems you guys are claiming to have at a quicker rate unless already doing so. Release a beta to everyone who owns the Duma so that we can all help test out to make this process go quicker. If a beta is released now, we can all keep the firmware, and every time you guys have a fix, update it until its perfected and make it one huge update.

2. You also said that with the release of the new DumaOS, it should be a lot easier to update firmware and software and to keep us posted a lot easier, correct? Well, if that's what DumaOS does, but is still not perfected, why can't we just say "screw the minor bugs" and just release it? You guys said yourselves that Duma OS decreases the amount of time for bugs to be fixed dramatically compared to what we have now. So why aren't we doing this? Why are we forced to wait another year (which I can only imagine that we will because you've done this before) just so that new customers can't come in and lose a few in the process?

I've seen people get rid of their Duma because of the amount of time it's taking to release this update, plus other companies are coming out with better ideas a lot faster, and surprisingly are near perfect compared to what we are getting here. I know people are going to tell me that they aren't leaving or aren't going to leave, but there are some that have, and that's not good. And the people who left are those who are suffering with the same problems as I am. I also feel that there are answers to these problems, but we aren't being given the right answer at all. I know that seems easier said than done, but there has to be a way to help us out in better ways if we're going to procrastinate with this update. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I feel as if others might agree with me on this in a professional matter. I love you guys, but this whole thing could be resolved if you take my advice.

Either do a beta like iPhone's do where before the release of a new iOS, they update the beta frequently until it's perfected.

or

Release DumaOS NOW and just update frequently until perfected. it seems as if you guys are already near perfection, so what's the hold up? Does it really matter if there's a few minor bugs here and there that isn't going to heavily affect us? we're adults, I think we can handle a couple of issues here and there, but discuss it appropriately in the forums so that all Admins are informed and can resolve it.

I agree. I thought it was supposed to have been released nearly a year ago. I'm dealing with my fair share of bugs that are supposed to be squashed by DumaOS. 

This comment might trigger the fanboys. Watch out!  :blink:

too many people are having the exact problem I'm having because we can't have what everyone else like A7 and others are getting.

2. why can't we just say "screw the minor bugs" and just release it?

this whole thing could be resolved if you take my advice.

Does it really matter if there's a few minor bugs here and there that isn't going to heavily affect us? we're adults, I think we can handle a couple of issues here and there, but discuss it appropriately in the forums so that all Admins are informed and can resolve it.

If you're actually having a problem then please post up something illustrating the issue, like a video showing it, but I think you did that before and there was nothing wrong.

You're massively underestimating how good A7Legit is at BO3. To suggest that it's his connection that makes him a slayer is doing him and all great players a disservice. And I expect his videos are from Theatre Mode within BO3, everything looks super-crisp in theatre mode.

'Fix a couple of the problems you guys are claiming to have at a quicker rate'.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that they're pretending there are bugs when there aren't any or that they're choosing to fix bugs slowly on purpose. Either would be stupid obviously.

'Screw the minor bugs and release it'. This would also be stupid.

Bugs = Problems.

Problems = Disgruntled users (old and new).

Disgruntled users = Mods/Admins/Devs having to resolve their problems on the forum + Dealing with shitty posts.

Resolving problems on the forum = Less time to resolve bugs with the firmware.

Nothing would be solved by taking that advice.

You only have to read the announcement thread (the one that I had to lock) to see that people couldn't behave like adults.

People were behaving like petulant little scrotes, stamping their feet, swearing and abusing each other and the mods/admins/devs.

To add to what ColonicBoom said...

1.03.6 was the last update we got on February 8th 2016 - http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

It is stable, with only a handful of very unique bugs which are well known and can be easily fixed. Your aim or hitmarkers are not one of those bugs.

DumaOS was announced on July 19th 2016, which was just over a year ago.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/17350-an-announcement-on-our-next-upgrade-it-will-be-free-router-revolution/

Now without being an "asshole", to quote your own words, we can help figure out why you're still lagging. But that takes time and troubleshooting. Assuming your Netduma R1 is setup properly and no other devices on your network can be bypassing it, then the next thing to look at is your line quality.

If you're actually having a problem then please post up something illustrating the issue, like a video showing it, but I think you did that before and there was nothing wrong.

You're massively underestimating how good A7Legit is at BO3. To suggest that it's his connection that makes him a slayer is doing him and all great players a disservice. And I expect his videos are from Theatre Mode within BO3, everything looks super-crisp in theatre mode.

'Fix a couple of the problems you guys are claiming to have at a quicker rate'.

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that they're pretending there are bugs when there aren't any or that they're choosing to fix bugs slowly on purpose. Either would be stupid obviously.

'Screw the minor bugs and release it'. This would also be stupid.

Bugs = Problems.

Problems = Disgruntled users (old and new).

Disgruntled users = Mods/Admins/Devs having to resolve their problems on the forum + Dealing with shitty posts.

Resolving problems on the forum = Less time to resolve bugs with the firmware.

Nothing would be solved by taking that advice.

You only have to read the announcement thread (the one that I had to lock) to see that people couldn't behave like adults.

People were behaving like petulant little scrotes, stamping their feet, swearing and abusing each other and the mods/admins/devs.

Colonic, kinda, not entirely. Here's how it should've been to prevent problems according to that list you made.

Bugs=Problems

Problems=Disgruntled users old and new

Disgruntled users who act childish and curse out others including mods/staff/devs= post getting deleted with no help and possible temp or perm ban

Disgruntled users who appropriately address the situation with a real problem= getting help from mostly mods and staff who are not developing DumaOS without argument

no arguments=devs being able to work on DumaOS with no problems

Devs finishing= everyone being happy

Thats the approach they should be taking, in which those with ridiculous complaints and cursing out others should be banned and have their posts deleted. Might have to go a bit Stalin on these people, but you gotta get done what you gotta get done. 

About the video, I think we had said there was nothing wrong, but that wasn't really true. With A7, I've seen his videos where he didn't use theater mode, and let me tell you, I've only been able to get that kind of connection he had a few times in my CoD career. I get it, he's not God, but how he gets this connection in which he wins a lot more gunfights with a lot less bs I think is what everyone wants. We don't want perfection in which we can't ever lose, but we want it to be fair where everything including the killcam makes more sense. We as the Duma users, can't get what he has, which is why everyone has their panties in a twist about it and constantly talk about him as if he's God, but we know he's not. Victor Yout posted a video in a post made earlier this week with my issue. Just watch his video, and you'll see what I deal with on every CoD on a daily basis. 

ModBox, didn't exactly remember when everything came out. I guess time is just going by so fast that I cant remember when things came out. My apologies on that, I agree, let's get back to the real problem about whatever this is, whether it's lagging, lag comp, whatever it is. How do I check my line quality? is that going to be done through ping plotter? if so, I think my trial ran out, but I don't remember.

Which Modem are you using? 

Also I'm assuming you have the Nighthawk set up as an Access Point correct?

I would set it up as Mod Box recommended. 70% download 70% upload. Reset your distribution and input your speeds into the download and upload boxes. Have you tried out Ping Plotter? This can give you an idea of what your ping is and reveal line issues. Also take a look at your modem levels. With most modems type 192.168.100.1 into your internet browser. The login should be admin and the password either admin or password. You're going to want to make sure those are in the desirable range. Another thing you might want to look for on your Modem status page, is if you have a large amount of uncorrectables (100k+). This is a clear sign of excessive packet loss. It wouldn't hurt to have an ISP tech come out and check everything out for you. There may be line issues going on.

Use the sliders to dial in your bufferbloat as well on dslreports. This may help reduce the WTF moments if you can get A+'s across the board.

Hyper Traffic: Under the Device Manager screen I would try and name your devices. This makes it easier to tell what is what. Then you can select your hyper-traffic devices (consoles) and add them to one of the slots. Then for the service either select PSN or XBOX depending on whether it's a Playstation or XBOX.

I sorted my line issues out, and my gameplay improved dramatically. It sounds to me like you have some line issues going on.

Dead Pool, I think I might have to try Ping Plotter again, as I am in a new house with a new computer, meaning I probably can get a trial again. I used the sliders on CC for DSLReports, I could never get past a B or A. It doesn't help either that the results keep changing every 5 minutes to 30 minutes. It's too inconsistent. I did hyper traffic, fixed nothing. Bufferbloat always stayed below an A, while Quality I can get an A+ a decent amount of the time. Bufferbloat is constantly inconsistent, which is making me believe you are all correct, it's a line issue.

@Monzo. You have 17d & 1u?

What's your base ping, whatever it is, set that as your Ping Assist.

In Anti-flood set your %'s to 82-86% and see how you fare. Use Reactive algo.

Reset Distribution (tick share excess).

Hyper Traffic, select your device (i.e. PS4/XB1), choose XBL or PSN but click on Advanced. Choose "both" and set port 3074, then select TCP /UDP.

Then do the same again, now this time, if you're on PS4, choose 3076 and do the same as above. If on XB1, choose 3075.

For me, I do not enable cookies anymore, so see if that also helps you.

HTH.

A7 is shit and I think he pays ppl in his lobby to look bad.

The vids are from theater mode but in my defense they drop as fast live as they do in Theater mode, I just dont record live because of input lag the Elgato can add. #OCD.

See what I mean? Everyone thinks you're a God when that's not the case LOL. My point is that you've accomplished what we can't. No one is perfect, not even you. If we could all get what you have, there would be less complaints in the forum. What you have, is kind of what was promised by the Devs, but again, everything has it's issues and that's ok, and we are trying to fix them. I hold a 2.00-2.50 KD on most cods, but with inconsistent connection comes inconsistent spikes in KD from time to time. I know I could be better, and I know I'm better, but this problem needs to get fixed first before I can accomplish that.

The vids are from theater mode but in my defense they drop as fast as they do in Theater mode, I just dont record live because of input lag the Elgato can add. #OCD.

See what I mean? Everyone thinks you're a God when that's not the case LOL. My point is that you've accomplished what we can't. No one is perfect, not even you. If we could all get what you have, there would be less complaints in the forum. What you have, is kind of what was promised by the Devs, but again, everything has it's issues and that's ok, and we are trying to fix them. I hold a 2.00-2.50 KD on most cods, but with inconsistent connection comes inconsistent spikes in KD from time to time. I know I could be better, and I know I'm better, but this problem needs to get fixed first before I can accomplish that.

I'm just a guy who is good with numbers, the hardware and software combo that makes the R1 is enough imo, it's the user end that needs to tweak and play around.

I spent 3 weeks to understand everything... In all fairness I also went against what Iain and Fraser told me to use as standards, the beauty here was the Netduma R1 allowed me to.

Check the above post you quoted, I hope some of the advice I gave you there is helpful.

Dead Pool, I think I might have to try Ping Plotter again, as I am in a new house with a new computer, meaning I probably can get a trial again. I used the sliders on CC for DSLReports, I could never get past a B or A. It doesn't help either that the results keep changing every 5 minutes to 30 minutes. It's too inconsistent. I did hyper traffic, fixed nothing. Bufferbloat always stayed below an A, while Quality I can get an A+ a decent amount of the time. Bufferbloat is constantly inconsistent, which is making me believe you are all correct, it's a line issue.

Also check out your modem levels. They may be out of whack and be reason enough for the ISP to check out your lines and see if anything is going on. 

When I was running an old Cisco DPQ3212 modem, I could not get an A+ for bufferbloat. I switched to the TP-Link TC-7610 and can get consistent A+ ratings for bufferbloat. I have also tried the Netgear CM600 which also gets A+ ratings, just not as consistently as the TC-7610. What model is your modem? If it is one with the Puma 6 chipset, that may be giving you grief as well.

@Monzo. You have 17d & 1u?

What's your base ping, whatever it is, set that as your Ping Assist.

In Anti-flood set your %'s to 82-86% and see how you fare. Use Reactive algo.

Reset Distribution (tick share excess).

Hyper Traffic, select your device (i.e. PS4/XB1), choose XBL or PSN but click on Advanced. Choose "both" and set port 3074, then select TCP /UDP.

Then do the same again, now this time, if you're on PS4, choose 3076 and do the same as above. If on XB1, choose 3075.

For me, I do not enable cookies anymore, so see if that also helps you.

HTH.

I will give this a shot later today. Hopefully it works. I don't really know what my base ping is actually. How do I find that out? Base ping as in the ping I get when I get into lobbies? because if that's what you're talking about, it can usually be around 30 when I check the host filtering and ping the hosts, it usually ends up being around 20-30

Also check out your modem levels. They may be out of whack and be reason enough for the ISP to check out your lines and see if anything is going on. 

When I was running an old Cisco DPQ3212 modem, I could not get an A+ for bufferbloat. I switched to the TP-Link TC-7610 and can get consistent A+ ratings for bufferbloat. I have also tried the Netgear CM600 which also gets A+ ratings, just not as consistently as the TC-7610. What model is your modem? If it is one with the Puma 6 chipset, that may be giving you grief as well.

I am using an Arris modem, I bought it from amazon as I did not like the other one I was using. Don't remember the model, but apparently because I am using cable, I think that was the only one I could get. Plus, knowing my father until I have enough money to move out into a house (which will take 3 years, maybe 4 at this point) I don't think I will have any permission to get the modem changed again... lol

I would easly say the R1 is good but not perfect as you can use the settings to manipulate games online so you can actaully sponge shots, and kill others alot easier.

See I teathered my phone to the R1 with a 1126ms connection and dominated in COD. there were times where I should of died but didnt die due to this lol, also my NATS were strict/moderate.

The Netduma is sold on a very misleading basis as most think its plug play (as its sold this way by youtubers) which its not, also online gaming is not as big as it once was due to lag comp. As alot of gamers have stopped playing online due to the huge BS that happens now.

I remeber a time when if you had a crap connection you couldnt join a game or the the game told you it was bad. Now its just allow them to play and ruin it for others.

then there is the CRONUSMAX and how thats ruined COD massivley (go look at what it does) which is why anyone who uses the COD Theater mode in cod to show gameplay is probably using one as you dont see its effect in Theater mode as you do in live gameplay.

Disgruntled users who act childish and curse out others including mods/staff/devs = post getting deleted with no help and possible temp or perm ban

Disgruntled users who appropriately address the situation with a real problem = getting help from mostly mods and staff who are not developing DumaOS without argument

No, it doesn't work like that.

We'd still have to spend an inordinate amount of time sifting through it all.

And if a company releases buggy firmware, they can't simply ban people that are annoyed about it - it would look terrible for the company.

The way it is being done is the way it has to be done.

how he gets this connection in which he wins a lot more gunfights with a lot less bs I think is what everyone wants. We don't want perfection in which we can't ever lose, but we want it to be fair where everything including the killcam makes more sense.

You're not listening.

Although his Netduma is mitigating any lag, its not his connection that's making him win more gunfights. It's his skill.

I'm sure he has a good connection but, in terms of low ping and ping stability, I expect mine is better. And I'm pretty sure that if we played BO3 1v1 that he'd outscore me 10-1 (it could be much worse actually), he's just a lot better than me.

When you're a better player you put yourself in fewer situations where the enemy has a chance to get you. In doing this you're minimising the chance of a bullshit death. If you go into a 50/50 situation then they have as much chance to bs you as you do to bs them. If you go into a 90/10 situation in your favour then there's much less chance that they will even have time to get a shot off.

I expect that A7 gets a few messages a week saying 'good game' and a hundred times as many accusing him of cheating, aim-botting, wall-hacking and all sorts of rubbish like that. Most people can't accept that they're not as good as someone else and would rather blame anything else rather than themselves.

It's down to map awareness, map control, gun skill, reaction time, not making silly decisions in game, etc, that make him top the leaderboards so much.

When his map awareness/control fails him and someone gets the drop on him, then it's down to fast reactions and snap-decisions. I've seen one of his clips where he got surprised by an enemy (top of the stairs in the waterside room on Hunted I believe) and he jumped up into the ceiling, ran the enemy round in circles for a few seconds and then blew them away.

Being able to quickly adapt to the situation saved his killstreak and it was funny as hell too. And I bet the enemy that he killed was crying bs, blaming their own connection, and then dashboarded it because they got wrecked.

And the killcam rarely shows a realistic representation of what actually happened. For anyone. Ever.

The vids are from theater mode but in my defense they drop as fast live as they do in Theater mode, I just dont record live because of input lag the Elgato can add. #OCD.

Is that how you get those scrub lobbies, I was wondering about that  ;)

No need to defend mate, that's what theatre mode is for. If I had games worth recording then I'd be using it too.

They drop fast for me too when I actually hit them, I just don't hit them so often  :angry:

You're not listening.

Although his Netduma is mitigating any lag, its not his connection that's making him win more gunfights. It's his skill.

I'm sure he has a good connection but, in terms of low ping and ping stability, I expect mine is better. And I'm pretty sure that if we played BO3 1v1 that he'd outscore me 10-1 (it could be much worse actually), he's just a lot better than me.

When you're a better player you put yourself in fewer situations where the enemy has a chance to get you. In doing this you're minimising the chance of a bullshit death. If you go into a 50/50 situation then they have as much chance to bs you as you do to bs them. If you go into a 90/10 situation in your favour then there's much less chance that they will even have time to get a shot off.

I expect that A7 gets a few messages a week saying 'good game' and a hundred times as many accusing him of cheating, aim-botting, wall-hacking and all sorts of rubbish like that. Most people can't accept that they're not as good as someone else and would rather blame anything else rather than themselves.

It's down to map awareness, map control, gun skill, reaction time, not making silly decisions in game, etc, that make him top the leaderboards so much.

When his map awareness/control fails him and someone gets the drop on him, then it's down to fast reactions and snap-decisions. I've seen one of his clips where he got surprised by an enemy (top of the stairs in the waterside room on Hunted I believe) and he jumped up into the ceiling, ran the enemy round in circles for a few seconds and then blew them away.

Being able to quickly adapt to the situation saved his killstreak and it was funny as hell too. And I bet the enemy that he killed was crying bs, blaming their own connection, and then dashboarded it because they got wrecked.

And the killcam rarely shows a realistic representation of what actually happened. For anyone. Ever.

Sorry but you clearly ignore he could easly be manipluating his connection to sponge shots or get host (go watch videos to see) also you ignore the fact that he could also be using a modded controller (scuff/elite pad).

Also again there is the CRONUSMAX and how thats ruined COD massivley (go look at what it does) which is why anyone who uses the COD Theater mode in cod to show gameplay is probably using one as you dont see its effect of it in Theater mode as you do in live gameplay.

So online gaming will never be on a 50/50 situation any more as there are to many factors to take in to account, also when you see a clips of gamers clearly landing shots on people only to die from say 3 bullets from the enemy, you can see why they call BS on it. But then thats the games fault showing one thing and another thing is happening. As even playing live is not realistic representation of what actually is happening in games any more due to Lag Compensation.

Please note I am not saying he is but alot of COD players do

You're not listening.

Colonic that's not entirely true. I have everything he has. Gunskill, reaction time may be a bit off but it's pretty good, stuff like that. But the connection in games will help a lot. That's my point. Look, let's get back to fixing the real problem here. where do I start, what do I do?