WHY ARE YOU A YOUTUBER

Madman

Nice video man, tripped me out because you kind of sound like me lol like some kind of vocal doppleganger. 

Here is my history on youtube, I started because its fun and I have been a viewer since the begining so I wanted to make a channel.

Yes there are big channels paying for their views and subscribers and they pretty much all do it.

You can also join a subscriber train where you dont have to pay and its just a platform to promote your channel for free.

Five years and 1.6K subscribers and 1.2M views later, I wish I started earlier and done different channels.

I now have two active channels but for now only my gaming channel is making money for me.

Getting paid from making videos and uploading them to youtube is like a bonus, I really just do it because I like to and that it will last far longer than my lifetime.

By the way, I never paid for services to inflate the subs or views to my channel or any other stats to it.

Nice video man, tripped me out because you kind of sound like me lol like some kind of vocal doppleganger. 

Here is my history on youtube, I started because its fun and I have been a viewer since the begining so I wanted to make a channel.

Yes there are big channels paying for their views and subscribers and they pretty much all do it.

You can also join a subscriber train where you dont have to pay and its just a platform to promote your channel for free.

Five years and 1.6K subscribers and 1.2M views later, I wish I started earlier and done different channels.

I now have two active channels but for now only my gaming channel is making money for me.

Getting paid from making videos and uploading them to youtube is like a bonus, I really just do it because I like to and that it will last far longer than my lifetime.

By the way, I never paid for services to inflate the subs or views to my channel or any other stats to it.

It's crazy what people will do to promote their channel... I'm going to have to look you up to hear your voice lol, thanks for watching bro.