Netduma not working

I came home from work yesterday to find that my R1 is completely off and not working.I tried to swap out the power cable for a different outlets and is not working need help?? How can i do to return the router because i just have 7 more days and is not working thank you.

• Netduma Staff

I came home from work yesterday to find that my R1 is completely off and not working.I tried to swap out the power cable for a different outlets and is not working need help?? How can i do to return the router because i just have 7 more days and is not working thank you.

If you're within your 14 days please send a message to [email protected] stating you would like a refund and include a link to this forum thread. You can read our terms here: https://netduma.com/terms/

Don't ever switch out the power adapter, since different adapters have different voltages and can burn out the Netduma. When you plug it in using the original power adapter we provided, do any lights come on?

• Netduma Staff

I try again and is working now it turn on

the ligths are blinking now

So if you follow the provided quick start guide, can you get Internet access and get onto the Netduma interface? That's great to hear the lights are on.

• Netduma Staff

So wired to a PC, do you see the Netduma R1 in your network settings anywhere? If you do not see Netduma R1 when looking at all the local networks, can you see one called Mikrotik?

Can you access the Netduma interface?