First setup problems

I just got my netduma router and going through initial set up I ran into problems. One, I had no wired connection but was able to connect via wifi. At that point I changed the ssid name and password. Went through the setup and still no Internet connection while wired, even though it shows everything is fine. At this point I did a hard reset and now the default password is no longer valid. Someone please assist me.

Got it fixed. Now the problem is my download and upload speed is super low. I simply cannot do what I was doing before because of it. I was getting 200+/24 before and now on wired i get 50/.3 at the most. Netduma router is preventing full speeds. What can i do?

my download and upload speed is super low

None of that fixes the issue. Thanks! I will be returning the product. Would much rather buy a $200 netgear router

Then you clearly didn't read anything or even bother trying to set it up properly.

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022366-why-is-my-connection-speed-lower-

This link outlines exactly what to do, which is as simple as typing in your bandwidth and clicking "Yes" to let the router set itself up for you. If that's too much for you to do, then I can't help anymore than I already have.

The links that MoD BoX suggested should enable you to achieve full speeds. Double check these settings and see if it fixes your issue

• Reactive Algorithm
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Share excess enabled
  • Reset device prioritisation & apply
  • Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
  • Disable deep packet in misc
  • Enable turbo mode
  • Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
  • Do a wired speed test from a PC

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Please double check the settings/advice given above as that should give you full speeds through a wired PC.

I have done all the above settings and double checked it. Wired speeds are super low, less than a 3rd of my actual speed. Did a hard reset of  the router and followed the same steps again. Does not work for my ISP. Sorry! Would have loved the features of NetDuma but due to these issues, the features are not worth a speed trade off. 

I have done all the above settings and double checked it. Wired speeds are super low, less than a 3rd of my actual speed. Did a hard reset of  the router and followed the same steps again. Does not work for my ISP. Sorry! Would have loved the features of NetDuma but due to these issues, the features are not worth a speed trade off.

The Netduma is compatible with all ISP's. Who is your ISP?

Thanks

• Administrators

Post in the 1 on 1 section: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/and I will have a look as there is no reason you shouldn't get full speeds. Please note I need around a days notice.