Bad Hit det. , need help

Hi duma users,

my connection recently is just bad. i have issues with hit detection and i'm getting melted so fast.

i've made a small video for better understanding of my problem, its not long but it shows what i have to deal with in every lobby ( not exaggerate).

i am not a new duma user, so i know how to set up the r1, but its not performing at the moment.

i've seen gameplay of a7 and liam (forum members) and their connection is perfect.

i always play on a dedi server within 100 km from my location with stable 19 ms ping. my bufferbloat is A+ and a1 ms jitter, i also checked my cables and all that set up and everything is ok.

would be nice if you can help me, cause i dont know what and how to set up at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Px3xDUWlQ

Just leave the lobbies every time you're getting melted and look for a lobby that you know or feel is fair to your connection.

I wish I could test with fiber connections, either to the node/cabinet or legit fiber to the home. Maybe I am cocky but I think I can replicate the same results I have now, maybe even better.

I moved homes, I have 2 ISP services in my new home and both are like the old connection. Though both are HFC...

I tried BO3 last night...

Game 1: Netduma on, nearest server (9ms to UK in BO3 but 7ms in IW lol)... laggy AIDS. No time to react, getting beamed by potatoes with slower killing guns, no quickdraw and horrible aim while I supposedly look like a deer in headlights. Also my gun would get hitmarkers or still be firing after I died