pingplotter

SM961

how do you upload the file?

More reply options, Choose file, Attach file.

If the image is too big then resize it.

Or use an external hosting site.

More reply options, Choose file, Attach file.

If the image is too big then resize it.

Or use an external hosting site.

The file is not too big it used to let me before.

You have 9ms jitter spikes every few minutes to rule out the server you are pinging please ping twitter.com.

What modem are you using?

My modem is TP-Link TC-7610. Okay, that was Twitter.com but I don't know why ten minutes I left it running for 8 hours while I was at work. I will repost soon.

8 Hrs

45.63.33.15.png

Bro I envy that access point ping compared to mines (hop 3), I've been on the forums and talked to the techs on the phone and it seems like they dont give one care, as long as the internet is working. 

Everyone says only the last point matters, but when you see hop 3 on ALL  trace routes extremely high and the spikes in the ping, makes one begin to wonder. I too stay in Los Angeles, just my part of the city is ONLY spectrum thank Monopoloy for that, can't get anyone else other than using hotspot on my phone -_-. Maybe I have a little OCd but it irritates me to know that HOP3 on EVERY Traceroute is HIGH. Oh and if you want to ping Call of Duty's LA server heres the ip 45.63.80.58. Here's what my results look like over three days. 

45.63.80.58.png

Oh my mistake sorry, you could try a close by IP address or at a push 8.8.4.4 Google's secondary DNS.

How does this one look?

post-7131-0-01261400-1498258516_thumb.png