Could Youtube Damage Call of Duty: WWII's Success???

MrTrakky

Couldn't agree with you more about what you said in regards to YT'ers.This game to me looks to have potentials far I like the TTK and the way it plays and I am one of those who are glad to see boots on the ground come backs like it some don't I DO.

If they can just control the MM,I've been saying it for years try it by ping cuz there has to be a better way to go about it than the way the are.Give us a smooth running game, with a good net code and well designed MM and I think the community will be happy, no matter how many negative people there are right now about the game, just simplify things sledgehammer and you'll have a winner.

Couldn't agree with you more about what you said in regards to YT'ers.This game to me looks to have potentials far I like the TTK and the way it plays and I am one of those who are glad to see boots on the ground come backs like it some don't I DO.

If they can just control the MM,I've been saying it for years try it by ping cuz there has to be a better way to go about it than the way the are.Give us a smooth running game, with a good net code and well designed MM and I think the community will be happy, no matter how many negative people there are right now about the game, just simplify things sledgehammer and you'll have a winner.

Amen to this mate you're spot on really looking forward to it