Changing R1's LAN IP Address

PharmDawgg

Is there a way to change the R1's LAN ip address. Primarily the last digit I want to change it from 192.168.88.1 to 192.168.88.2 (or anything other than 1).  If it is not possible does anyone know if the capability will be implemented in the next OS version. Thanks.

Is there a way to change the R1's LAN ip address. Primarily the last digit I want to change it from 192.168.88.1 to 192.168.88.2 (or anything other than 1).  If it is not possible does anyone know if the capability will be implemented in the next OS version. Thanks.

Don't quote me but I don't think we can yet but I think on the new OS we are going to be able to.

I remember seeing a post somewhere on it,I'll see if I can find it but I thought that's what it said but again I can't remember for sure which is why I changed it on my AP router instead of the duma

On the R1 you can change the 88 part so say 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 etc.

With it being set to 88 by default is out of the range of other devices so I would not worry about it being 88.1

By only being able to adjust the 88 portion limits your networking setup options. IJS