Intel Puma Chipset / Arris court hearing

Zennon

Nice find Z,and I hope they hit them hard enough (financially) so it makes them realize when they have an issue they need to address and fix it ASAP.

Seems like this has been going on for ever for Arris users,I feel sorry for the people that can't afford to get something else or don't know about the issue and just suffer with it.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Zennon, just got off the phone to Vermin asking when they're gonna compensate me and change the Superhub 3 they installed when I already told them there was nothing wrong with my Superhub 2.

This will make you laugh... so after I explained everything to them, a lady told me to press the reset button with a pin if I'm suffering problems with my WiFi ?!?!?!  :lol:

I repeated to them that that's not the problem so she told me... there is work going on in the area and it will be completed tomorrow around 4pm :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I asked her if she had listened to anything I had already said.

Customer service & their checklists pmsl !

Edit:  WOW, look at my graph, the fastest BB in the UK hahahah

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Zennon, just got off the phone to Vermin asking when they're gonna compensate me and change the Superhub 3 they installed when I already told them there was nothing wrong with my Superhub 2.

This will make you laugh... so after I explained everything to them, a lady told me to press the reset button with a pin if I'm suffering problems with my WiFi ?!?!?!  :lol:

I repeated to them that that's not the problem so she told me... there is work going on in the area and it will be completed tomorrow around 4pm :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I asked her if she had listened to anything I had already said.

Customer service & their checklists pmsl !

Edit:  WOW, look at my graph, the fastest BB in the UK hahahah

I guess Virgin are not admitting that it is the puma CPU in the SH3 that is the issue, and there phone staff will not know there is a problem with it more than likely.

Did you not keep the SH2 yam?

I guess Virgin are not admitting that it is the puma CPU in the SH3 that is the issue, and there phone staff will not know there is a problem with it more than likely.

Did you not keep the SH2 yam?

I did manage to keep hold of one SH2 Zennon, they swapped it for a faulty one a while back. They then swapped an SH2 for the SH3 I got now & left it behind.

Were you thinking of asking them to activate it in place of the SH3 ?

I did manage to keep hold of one SH2 Zennon, they swapped it for a faulty one a while back. They then swapped an SH2 for the SH3 I got now & left it behind.

Were you thinking of asking them to activate it in place of the SH3 ?

Yes Yam.

Yes Yam.

Well, they did say they'd call me within 48 hours to get more info from me but as you might guess, they haven't called  :P 

I'll call them in a bit & see what bs they feed me :D  I'll let you know how I get on...