I've gone thru a lot of pain with Fifa for a long time,.. my story short:
- it all started 2-3 Years ago when I was pushed down from League two with 12 points to League 6 and never came up to more then league 5 that season.
- now with FIFA17 in FUT (the only mode I play online) I can play without input lag / network lag up to League 7 or 6 (tested with multiple accounts) and since then I can climb to league 4, but with input lag and delay all the time
- started on Xbox One and got it replaced twice to ensure it's not my Xbox
- now on PS4 as I thought maybe it's a problem with Xbox Live (you can imagine, was better in down leagues, but not from league 6 onwards)
- Ordered an additional fibre internet as I did not know if the one I am using (fibre 100/100) could be the problem (it wasnt)
- spent much time in forums, optimizations and with the Microsoft and EA support
- my ISP monitored my line, they told me I connect to strange servers / clients what they would not expect
So I really hope that the Netduma will finally help me here. I am not 100% convinced, as the problems from this thread here: http://forum.netduma...-delay/?hl=fifa
the problem sound so familiar...
My Netduma should arrive tomorrow or on Thursday... So really looking forward to test is. If I can anything before (run pingplotter or what ever) please let me know.
Looking forward for some more testing and really hope I will find a solution for my problem.