speed problem

hi

i have my speed dropped idk why, i have 300 down and 150 up

now i can't get more than 70 down and up

everything is set correctly 

i had this problem before and a reboot fixed it but now  even factory reset didn't work

Hmm, leave the Netduma powered on. Then disconnect it from your modem, wait an hour or so. Reconnect it and reboot everything so the duma is the main router. Test your speeds and report back.

If still disconnected, hook it back up and run a speed test.

My reasoning is, with my old modern, my speeds would slowly drop. No matter what i would do the speeds would never be normal. A couple of times i disconnected the Netduma from my modem for other reasons and both times when i reconnected the duma i would get my normal speeds. Odd? Ikr!

Hmm, leave the Netduma powered on. Then disconnect it from your modem, wait an hour or so. Reconnect it and reboot everything so the duma is the main router. Test your speeds and report back.

If still disconnected, hook it back up and run a speed test.

My reasoning is, with my old modern, my speeds would slowly drop. No matter what i would do the speeds would never be normal. A couple of times i disconnected the Netduma from my modem for other reasons and both times when i reconnected the duma i would get my normal speeds. Odd? Ikr!

ok that worked very easy solution and i only unplug it for 3 mins

thanks man