Disappearing Devices on restart.

Hey there,

2 weeks ago I did a hard reset to my netduma, Everything was working fine before but I was trying to troubleshoot a problem so i made a hard reset for the modem and for the netduma. I set everything back, named the devices and redid my profiles again.

The problem now is, whenever i "Restart" the router it forgets the names and even the devices that logged on it previously. All other settings are remembered, just the devices are gone and of course it gives me an error when trying to upload a profile since the devices that it should prioritise are not there anymore.

Any fix ?

Thanx

Sure. That is a temporary fix though since I usually unplug it from the wall and this problem never existed until now. Is this going to be fixed in a future update or is it a hardware problem ? as this could get really annoying future wise.

Sure. That is a temporary fix though since I usually unplug it from the wall and this problem never existed until now. Is this going to be fixed in a future update or is it a hardware problem ? as this could get really annoying future wise.

When you set it up you need to enable cookies, then reboot from miscellaneous settings to lock your settings in.

Once you've done this it will probably retain your settings after you unplug it. I don't know how long it will retain your settings once it been unplugged though, I don't unplug mine because there's not really any reason to (unless you're moving your equipment).