congestion control not working

nomatter what i put the sliders too it doesn't change my speed can't get my bluffer boat below a c very frusterating really just wanting good gameplay i don't get it this router is supposed to eliminate lag all i want is good bullet registration is that so hard to ask for

Have you clicked on Set Bandwidth and entered your real world speeds?

To find out I suggest multiple tests from say speedtest.net or HTML5 test from speedof.me on a close server to yourself?

If you have done this already try a reboot from misc settings.

• Netduma Staff

nomatter what i put the sliders too it doesn't change my speed can't get my bluffer boat below a c very frusterating really just wanting good gameplay i don't get it this router is supposed to eliminate lag all i want is good bullet registration is that so hard to ask for

Zennons advice above is great, I'd highly recommend following it. Please bear in mind that these issues can be caused by ISP / equipment problems as well, so it will be worth checking your devices - and also seeing what results you get when you remove the Netduma from the picture.

Should you still get bad results even without the Netduma, it would definitely be worth investigating new modems and checking your Ethernet cables / line. If however you narrow it down to the Netduma causing bad speed test results, please let us know what speeds you should be getting and what you actually receive.

Try these settings out:

- 1000km Distance
- 0 Ping Assist
- Strict Mode On
- 70% anti-flood
- If less than 50mbps, Pre-emptive Algorithm. If more, Reactive Algorithm
- Put your device in Hyper Traffic (in Congestion Control)
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Enable turbo mode if over 120mbps
- Enable super turbo mode if over 300mbps
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.