Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Duma update

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

iAmMoDBoX

iAmMoDBoX

argument-jedi-mindshitter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts
  • Local time: 05:10 PM

To name a couple: 
1. IPV6 does not work with CC.
2. Can’t use WIFI calling and send/receive pictures.

Both completely useless. Especially IPv6 since your modem always gets an IPv6 address anyway, there's no need for IPv6 on your local network. As for wifi calling, if your service sucks so bad you need wifi calling... get a different carrier.

Luckily for me the R1 is working

Exactly.

If you would like a faster reply, please quote me.

Posted Image

7GTV

7GTV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Local time: 03:10 PM
  • LocationTexas

When is the new update coming??

shoot ... don't let them fool you... when they say july they really mean 2018 of july lol.  

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationClovis New Mexico USA

shoot ... don't let them fool you... when they say july they really mean 2018 of july lol.  

I would hope not lol I have a premonition, it will be released for the public beta phase middle of October 2017 but I've been wrong before, hope it would be sooner only time will tell. 

billcline

billcline

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Local time: 06:10 PM
Happy anniversary!

Glazeko

Glazeko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
I gave up on looking forward to this update. Just enjoy what u have for now.

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I gave up on looking forward to this update. Just enjoy what u have for now.

I somewhat agree, The hype train was over a long time ago, I still keep a watch out for it but I don't expect it anytime soon for the public open beta.

Glazeko

Glazeko

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
Yea, man. We don't even get updates on how things are going. All we get is " expect a update on how things are going in a few weeks" more like months. Plus I do understand that they have a lot of work in their hands. I still don't see the problem in updating us on how things are going.

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Yea, man. We don't even get updates on how things are going. All we get is " expect a update on how things are going in a few weeks" more like months. Plus I do understand that they have a lot of work in their hands. I still don't see the problem in updating us on how things are going.

I only have one guess, why they haven't gave any information, 1.people will get pissed off again and fight each other in keyboard wars, complaining wanting it now, 2.they are waiting for patents to clear and be approved, so they don't screw up before hand, and mess up legal issues with getting patents. 3.there is no information to give out just same ole bug fixing, giving new details about the software could only apply for 1 and 2 guesses 

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

but it is still nerve racking to be left in the dark about Duma OS for weeks, and months.

procreate

procreate

Forum Legend

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • Local time: 06:10 PM
  • LocationAVL NC
Sheesh, wtf. Current fw is working fine for gaming. My complaints are not gaming related. I switched to a unifi network for testing for my new business... Kids are complaining it's not the netduma. Switch to not netduma and see how your games play...

Victor-Yout

Victor-Yout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Local time: 11:10 PM
  • LocationCologne, Germany

still noting :(

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

still noting :(

well it's a Saturday, Netduma staff is away from the forums, and social media, they will be back Monday, hopefully we get some type of information, or surprise us with a Open beta of DUMAOS, but hard to say, hope we get it soon... 

XSXS

XSXS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationAZ

well it's a Saturday, Netduma staff is away from the forums, and social media, they will be back Monday, hopefully we get some type of information, or surprise us with a Open beta of DUMAOS, but hard to say, hope we get it soon... 

LOL, I don't think he meant "today"  More like still nothing 5 years later, lol jk.  Its only been a year!

BOLDSHOTER

BOLDSHOTER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

LOL, I don't think he meant "today"  More like still nothing 5 years later, lol jk.  Its only been a year!

lol Iain was busy on Twitter today, and I missed it, to beta test, think the group of testers he picked today is official until next beta test stage, in a few weeks, which sucks, but feels like it's been 5 years lol patience is a virtue. ;) 

XSXS

XSXS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationAZ

lol Iain was busy on Twitter today, and I missed it, to beta test, think the group of testers he picked today is official until next beta test stage, in a few weeks, which sucks, but feels like it's been 5 years lol patience is a virtue. ;)

AH man!!! Dang I wish I was on twitter! I am anti social media, lol.  

bagsta69

bagsta69

The Reverend.

• Moderators
  • 2,773 posts
  • Local time: 10:10 PM
  • LocationThe Steel City

AH man!!! Dang I wish I was on twitter! I am anti social media, lol.  

There is a god !!! lol 

punishertag.jpg
You can easily gauge someone's level of IQ by how easily they get outraged on the internet.

kankyceez

kankyceez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Not sure why everyone complains about DumaOS release all the time.  I'm loving the current firmware and if DumaOS drops I'll check it out but it's quite powerful the way it is.  People complaining could take the time to educate themselves and develop their own firmware... ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users