Netduma won't play nice with my Tivo

Great to hear you got it working! As MoD said it's not our hardware, it actually comes in without any plastic wrapping which is why it has none. 

Are you using Google Chrome as Network Monitor should be fine. What do you mean regarding device manager? 

Any other questions/issues let us know.

OK, that's good to know about the packaging. Have you considered using those round, clear plastic stickers to seal the box? Just to give the consumer peace of mind that they are getting a factory new product and not some sort of "refurbished" deal. Just an idea.

I have nothing but Macs in the house, so I have been using Safari as the browser. I have Firefox loaded and could use it, but if Chrome is the preferred browser, I'll download that. What I meant about the Network Manager is, there is that diagram that shows all your devices and there are red lines that show which devices are connected and running. Those red lines are real sporadic and sometimes show up and sometimes don't on machines I know are connected and running. Really not a big deal, just a comment I guess.

• Administrators

OK, that's good to know about the packaging. Have you considered using those round, clear plastic stickers to seal the box? Just to give the consumer peace of mind that they are getting a factory new product and not some sort of "refurbished" deal. Just an idea.

I have nothing but Macs in the house, so I have been using Safari as the browser. I have Firefox loaded and could use it, but if Chrome is the preferred browser, I'll download that. What I meant about the Network Manager is, there is that diagram that shows all your devices and there are red lines that show which devices are connected and running. Those red lines are real sporadic and sometimes show up and sometimes don't on machines I know are connected and running. Really not a big deal, just a comment I guess.

Good idea, we'll look into it!

That'll be it then most likely, would definitely recommend Chrome for optimal use of the router. We'll be doing a lot of browser compatibility testing for DumaOS. Try device manager on Chrome and see if you have the same thing.