Anyone able to get high PSN download speeds???

FQs19

Connected my PS4Pro directly to my modem and I got the same speeds as if my Netduma was connected, max of 8mb/sec downloads.

Going to call Playstation Support this week and see what stupid answer they give me.

My max download speed with Netduma is 6mb and without it is 8mb, so the CC is working properly.

Do you actually see higher download speeds?

I could connect my PS4 and try it. But last time I downloaded anything I was getting 60-80 Mbps

I could connect my PS4 and try it. But last time I downloaded anything I was getting 60-80 Mbps

No rush. When ever you get a chance. I'm just curious. 

Also, do you use a different hard drive than the one it came with? I put in an SSD. 

So I'm wondering if that is causing an issue. 

No rush. When ever you get a chance. I'm just curious.

Also, do you use a different hard drive than the one it came with? I put in an SSD.

So I'm wondering if that is causing an issue.

Not stock but I'm just using a 1tb 7200 rpm drive

Talked with PSN support and they said that because my upload speed is low (below 10mb) that my download speeds will also be slow. 

I tested her theory and she's not lying. The lower I make my upload speed, the lower my download speed is. When I give my PS4 upload 100% on the CC, then I'm able to get my max download speed of 10mb. 

Never saw this before with my PS3. 

Guess I either need to move or buy Verizon or Google (the whole company. Because that's the only way they're coming into my town), so I can get Fiber to my home. 

Talked with PSN support and they said that because my upload speed is low (below 10mb) that my download speeds will also be slow. 

I tested her theory and she's not lying. The lower I make my upload speed, the lower my download speed is. When I give my PS4 upload 100% on the CC, then I'm able to get my max download speed of 10mb. 

Never saw this before with my PS3. 

Guess I either need to move or buy Verizon or Google (the whole company. Because that's the only way they're coming into my town), so I can get Fiber to my home. 

LOL yeah it's hard to believe that PSN support actually gave some accurate helpful information... ;)

And I'm in the same boat as you are would have to buy the company to get fiber to my house but it's less than a mile from me in all directions, so frustrating... :angry:

LOL yeah it's hard to believe that PSN support actually gave some accurate helpful information... ;)

And I'm in the same boat as you are would have to buy the company to get fiber to my house but it's less than a mile from me in all directions, so frustrating... :angry:

I have Fios available on the corner of my street, but not on my street 500 feet away from the fiber line coiled up on the pole. Talk about a tease. I had Fios techs out here and they said "we have no plans to expand beyond our current areas of service" so that was nice to hear while my Comcast line was spiking to 2,000ms ping.

Found some more info on what is happening with slow PSN downloads. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/522ttn/ps4_downloads_are_notoriously_slow_i_might_have/

Still not sure why only some people are having issues. 

As for now, I've reinstalled CCProxy and will use that for the time being. If it interferes with my online gaming, I will delete it again. 

I've gotten my download speed to increase to 20mb down from the 8mb it was without using a proxy.